Icon Help

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Which would you guys recommend doing for an end game icon. I have a bunch of untradeables to throw in and get me started Sbc Cavani, EoE Kaka, Sbc Thiago, Sbc Hamsik, Sbc Casillas, Birthday Rooney, Sbc Griezmann, Litmanen. I also have Zanetti and Nesta who I'm using but would be willing to throw in if needed. Host of 86-89 tradeable cards aswell that I don't use.

Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Would all depend on your current team, or direction you wonna take a new team.....
  • Chiss
    My current team is

Buffon
    Zannetti Tots Hummels Nests Sandro
    Tots Fernandinho Kante
    Sbc De Bruyne Tots Talisca
    Crespo Potm Zaha

Formation I play is 4-2-2-2.
  • wade_7_
    Dunno what's tradable/untradable, but just from that, your defence probably looks weakest.
    Maybe Maldini or Ferdinand?
  • Chiss
    I was thinking of doing one of them before getting Hummels and Nesta would either of them be a major improvement? Who would you replace from the back 4?
  • wade_7_
    I never got on with Nesta personally, but haven't tried hummels.
    Imo Maldini is a huge improvement over Nesta.
    But if you like him, why not upgrade Sandro to Roberto carlos?
  • Chiss
    Yeah that could be an option I'm going to hang fire till I do the ultimate SBC tonight to see who I pull from that as that will have bearing on it. Gonna throw pjanic and parejo into it tonight as both not being used.
  • Chiss
    So I packed Kane in the 2nd sbc, An upgrade on Zaha and fits into the team well so not too bad. Will use Zaha as supersub as I do like him.Got De Ligt in the DKT objective too. I have roughly 250k plus still all the untradables listed above.

Any fresh ideas on an icon or even just to upgrade my team?