WC shows how "packs only" FUT can be fun

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
I think they should implement packs only mode to regular FUT beside normal mode

Would be really refreshing - bronze and silver IF would be more valuable if packed and you wouldn't face same BPL boring teams every time you play it

INB4 : you can play packs only mode now
yes i can but what's the point if others are not doing it

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Its the gameplay that makes it fun for me not the packweight. Add a market and lower packweight and I would sign up for 19.
  • mindm4ster
    edited June 2018
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Its the gameplay that makes it fun for me not the packweight. Add a market and lower packweight and I would sign up for 19.

it's nearly the same as normal FUT -a tad slower

but I agree I like it more
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    Only a fraction of the players found in the normal FUT mode is found in the WC mode, it also helps that the majority of the players are "high" rated (in comparison to the normal FUT mode).

Just compare the 7.5k packs between the two modes. You're far more likely getting an 81+ rated player in the WC mode.
  • RadioShaq
    15087 posts Moderator
    Would be nice but community seems to dislike slower gameplay better packs and a less competitive mode. Another mode might cause population problems because of it.
  • Purplejacket
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah ok, whatever you want sun shine.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    mindm4ster wrote: »

it's nearly the same as normal FUT -a tad slower

but I agree I like it more

What he really means is gameplay without juiced special cards is better.

Which I agree
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    of course it should be packs only no market but
    you should be able to trade with players directly

you could have 2 modes 1 with money/coins/FP/market
    and 1 without those things plus GREAT packweight

why won't they do it my theory is because 99% of people would NOT play FUT as it is they would all play the other FUT and they won't make money selling FP
  • mindm4ster
    Rick wrote: »
    Only a fraction of the players found in the normal FUT mode is found in the WC mode, it also helps that the majority of the players are "high" rated (in comparison to the normal FUT mode).

Just compare the 7.5k packs between the two modes. You're far more likely getting an 81+ rated player in the WC mode.

they could obviously change cardweight for that mode

or maybe do something like card game type of packs where you get 4 cards of each type/lvl 2 non rare and 2 rare
    and also some kind of swap duplicates for a pack thing

lot of possibilities to make it great
  • mindm4ster

"sunshine" is one word
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

or maybe do something like card game type of packs where you get 4 cards of each type/lvl 2 non rare and 2 rare

I get what you're saying. I just feel like people are forgetting that this mode mostly consist of good-decent players whereas the normal mode is mostly full of crap. I wish there was an equivalent to what we have with WC mode, in the normal mode but I understand that to every Thiago Silva or KdB I pull in the WC mode there's a Luisao or Defour in the normal mode and I'm not sure adjusting the pack weight will change that. They can't just remove players like they've done now.
  • Purplejacket
    edited June 2018
    Why is this a topic? Futs been around successfully since fut 09, you can buy players off the market, or open packs. Useless freaking thread.
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine doing pack only and NEVER playing a Ronaldo or anyone rated 85 and higher for the full year..
  • mindm4ster
    edited June 2018

I get what you're saying. I just feel like people are forgetting that this mode mostly consist of good-decent players whereas the normal mode is mostly full of ****. I wish there was an equivalent to what we have with WC mode, in the normal mode but I understand that to every Thiago Silva or KdB I pull in the WC mode there's a Luisao or Defour in the normal mode and I'm not sure adjusting the pack weight will change that. They can't just remove players like they've done now.

they could make one of those 2 rares in every pack over 80 rated or something

and also TOTW pack every week
  • Purplejacket
    edited June 2018

"sunshine" is one word

Go play wc where everones already quit, play by yourself
  • mindm4ster

"sunshine" is one word

Go play wc where everones already quit, play by yourself

ok sunshine
  • Purplejacket

"sunshine" is one word

Go play wc where everones already quit playing by yourself.
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Imagine doing pack only and NEVER playing a Ronaldo or anyone rated 85 and higher for the full year..

Its called division 4-10.
  • mindm4ster
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

I'd rather have that and enjoy the game tbh
  • Purplejacket

Would be really refreshing - bronze and silver IF would be more valuable if packed and you wouldn't face same BPL boring teams every time you play it

Dumbest thing ive read in months in this forums.
  • mindm4ster

Dumbest thing ive read in months in this forums.

christ aren't you just one annoying attention seeking troll
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero

This!

Gameplay is sooo much more enjoyable in WC mode!
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    It is more fun in the short term but for 6 months worth of fifa, you would get bored of a pack on mode
  • forearms
    4812 posts National Call-Up

This!

Gameplay is sooo much more enjoyable in WC mode!

I would enjoy it more if they got rid of the contain button. It is even more overpowered in WC mode.