When to buy TOTS Ronaldo and for how much?

Vflagship
1205 posts Professional
He's about 2 mil at the moment, is that a reasonable price?

Was a bit cheaper yesterday but im tempted to pull the trigger and get him.

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only going up now IMO
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's not gonna get cheaper than he was yesterday morning I don't think, id just pick him up now if I was you, enjoy him.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Yeah thanks guys will do, just wait for a fresh one then ill buy
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    Players tend to drop right before the TOTS SBCs, so tomorrow could be good. However, it's hard to tell which way the market is going, as the market seems to be recovering right now (market is up a couple % today according to FUTBIN Index).
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    Players tend to drop right before the TOTS SBCs, so tomorrow could be good. However, it's hard to tell which way the market is going, as the market seems to be recovering right now (market is up a couple % today according to FUTBIN Index).

The market will drop back again when there will be more sbc’s
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Oscaaaar wrote: »

The market will drop back again when there will be more sbc’s

I doubt the top players will come down to the price levels of yesterday, the market for top players usually goes up when a TOTS SBC is released, as people sell their players in the hopes of packing a good one and then buy them back when they pack Hummels or Immobile.

For higher rated normal cards the reaction is depending on the requirements of the SBC, as the requirements were low yesterday the cards dropped as people panic sold and caused demand>supply.