Why is there no one at this italy-croatia match?

WoodyMeteor
1781 posts Play-Off Hero
Im really confused

Comments

• DerBVBorussia
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Believe it was because Croatia got a punishment for some racismcase where Croatian supporters were involved
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Believe it was because Croatia got a punishment for some racismcase where Croatian supporters were involved
    wow. Its incredible that kind of racism is still rampant especially in sports. :'(

• WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    i will say it is interesting to hear the players communicate without any crowd noise
  • DerBVBorussia
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    wow. Its incredible that kind of racism is still rampant especially in sports. :'(
    Yeah, not gonna point any fingers tho as it Happens everywhere, the Chelsea fans not letting a Black man on the train was just a new example of many for example. unfortunately

• Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    i will say it is interesting to hear the players communicate without any crowd noise
    They do on FIFA when you turn the crowd to 0 :)

Also hear the stadium announcer say things like 'the winner of the season ticket seat raffle is Janet (inaudible last name)'

Or stay in your seats at half time for a performance from the Police Dog show!
  • Azof
    16789 posts World Class

It is in more than just sports
  • WoodyMeteor
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azof wrote: »

It is in more than just sports

Hence especially in sports ;)
  • SPRS88
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Also hear the stadium announcer say things like 'the winner of the season ticket seat raffle is Janet (inaudible last name)'

Can you do that online?
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    SPRS88 wrote: »

Can you do that online?
    Yeah man it applies to all game types :) Actually cool to know how much detail goes into it :)

• Ahahahaha I don't know if I can laugh :sweat_smile: Crazy