4. R9 cr7 totg and base pele as CAM
5. R9 son and base pele as CAM

Can also consider other strikers such as aguero TOTS

Or any other ideas welcome
Post edited by Ha88san on

Comments

• Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed Werner and Naby Keita from Bund TOTS. Kinda no choice but tried him. Werner is clinical and fast as hell but without flair and curve. If you don’t skill, it will be useful.

I paired him with R9. There are games he simply out score R9 because of work rates as R9 tends to dwell deep into midfield. Werner will stick up front and run behind. I tried TOTS Firmino and Son. Werner is better.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Suarez TOTS
  • number7rocky
    7537 posts League Winner
    I'd stick with what you got Tots Son is amazing, both strikers 5 star weak foot, then tots Firmino cam
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Prime Crispy
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd stick with what you got Tots Son is amazing, both strikers 5 star weak foot, then tots Firmino cam

Awesome I'll keep it then
  • Ha88san
    Longbow wrote: »
    I packed Werner and Naby Keita from Bund TOTS. Kinda no choice but tried him. Werner is clinical and fast as hell but without flair and curve. If you don’t skill, it will be useful.

I paired him with R9. There are games he simply out score R9 because of work rates as R9 tends to dwell deep into midfield. Werner will stick up front and run behind. I tried TOTS Firmino and Son. Werner is better.

It's there any way to drop r9 dropping to midfield
  • Nodge86
    4744 posts National Call-Up

2nd this. Werner scores goals and that’s it. He cannot pass consistently which is annoying though.
  • Ha88san
    Nodge86 wrote: »

2nd this. Werner scores goals and that’s it. He cannot pass consistently which is annoying though.

Hmm I need a good pssser of the ball as I like to play quick
  • Longbow
    Werner is 99 short passing. No amount of chem style can improve this. I think the problem lies in the big black box called vision. So I avoid long passes with him.
  • Ha88san
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Suarez TOTS

Would u say he's the cam including the icons?
  • Sirin
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use TOTS Son, R9 and CR7 and they work wonders together.
  • Ha88san
    Werner is 99 short passing. No amount of chem style can improve this. I think the problem lies in the big black box called vision. So I avoid long passes with him.

Would you say he is better than son?
  • Ha88san
    Sirin wrote: »

Which formation and which cr7 version?
  • Longbow
    Ha88san wrote: »

I wouldn’t say that. I just can’t get Son to work at ST or CAM. I currently using TOTS Son as a RCM in a 41212(2) on 7 chem. It’s prob just me. I can’t get used to the free flowing movement of a winger at ST.
  • Ha88san

I wouldn’t say that. I just can’t get Son to work at ST or CAM. I currently using TOTS Son as a RCM in a 41212(2) on 7 chem. It’s prob just me. I can’t get used to the free flowing movement of a winger at ST.

Fair point. So far son has worked great for me. I used aguero before and they were awesome together. Not sure how r9 will be with son
  • Sirin
    2527 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sirin wrote: »

Which formation and which cr7 version?

Nif and 4321
  • SimenHP
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    I had tots Son, 91 Pele and Prime R9 5 days ago and I sold them after 1 day, now I use Tots Neymar and prime R9 and its the best attack I've used this year and maybe ever.
  • Ha88san
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I had tots Son, 91 Pele and Prime R9 5 days ago and I sold them after 1 day, now I use Tots Neymar and prime R9 and its the best attack I've used this year and maybe ever.

What's your full team by chance?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ha88san
    Megivh wrote: »

Thanks. What team u use?
  • Nodge86
    4744 posts National Call-Up

I’m honestly shocked at that. He is so frustrating when passing the ball short simply and losing it. He can set and spin but anything beyond that is going straight to an opponent.
  • Ha88san
    Bump..

Any other opinions?
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am playing R9 and Poty Neymar (Same as TOTS) up front with Prime dinho on 4chem at CAM. Neymar and R9 work great together, would definately get them again!
  • Ha88san
    Fliiip__ wrote: »
    I am playing R9 and Poty Neymar (Same as TOTS) up front with Prime dinho on 4chem at CAM. Neymar and R9 work great together, would definately get them again!

Is the OTW neymar any good as the TOTS is still expensive