Those who did Prime R9 with TOTS players

Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
922 posts Semi-Pro
edited June 2018
How did you distribute them across all the SBC’s to get the best value? I have 12 TOTS players with the following ratings:

95 x2
94 x2
93 x4
92 x3
90 x1

& am also completing Litamen/Crespo/Nesta/Zanetti & submitting them. So I was thinking of submitting two TOTS players each in R9’s 89/88/87/86 rated squads. Probably submitting the highest rated players in descending order. Then just putting 1 into the other 86 rated Prime Icon squads.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on

Comments

• Bump
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thats probably the best way to do it. Or you could just put 1 TOTS in the 86 and put the other one elsewhere, wont make much of a difference though
  • truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    I wouldn’t throw them in. EA could do a repeatable TOTS SBC in the next couple of days because they did it last year
  • fauxylar wrote: »
    Thats probably the best way to do it. Or you could just put 1 TOTS in the 86 and put the other one elsewhere, wont make much of a difference though
    Thanks for the tip!

That probably makes more sense tbh, two 90+ rated TOTS plus a 90 rated Icon is overkill for an 86 squad.

Also forgot I needed to save two of my lowest rated TOTS players for the Ultimate SBC on Tuesday as well.
  • truegunn3r wrote: »
    I wouldn’t throw them in. EA could do a repeatable TOTS SBC in the next couple of days because they did it last year

Interesting, considering how generous they’ve been with the TOTS SBC’s, that wouldn’t surprise me.

So you reckon I should just wait until Thursday or so & see what happens? Wouldn’t want wait any longer than that though since the Ultimate TOTS players would be out packs by then.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Interesting, considering how generous they’ve been with the TOTS SBC’s, that wouldn’t surprise me.

So you reckon I should just wait until Thursday or so & see what happens? Wouldn’t want wait any longer than that though since the Ultimate TOTS players would be out packs by then.

this is what im doing too. see my pull on tuesday, then wait for any other sbcs. probably do it right before wl
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did the same as you, Prime Zanetti, Litmanen, Crespo, Nesta and Blanc (because I already sacrificed Bergkamp into his Icon SBC a few month ago). Dropped one TOTS each in the SBCs, only in the 89 squad I dropped in two.

Cost me around 900k, my packluck was freaking bad tho :D highest pull from all Icon SBCs (including R9) has been Perisic and the low rated german hero :/
  • Numlocked_
    1592 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »

What SBC was that last year?
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2018
    Fliiip__ wrote: »
    I did the same as you, Prime Zanetti, Litmanen, Crespo, Nesta and Blanc (because I already sacrificed Bergkamp into his Icon SBC a few month ago). Dropped one TOTS each in the SBCs, only in the 89 squad I dropped in two.

Cost me around 900k, my packluck was freaking bad tho :D highest pull from all Icon SBCs (including R9) has been Perisic and the low rated german hero :/

Cheers mate. Sorry to hear about the pack luck :(

Looks I’ll just about edge it out with my 600k coins plus the 11 TOTS players. Just finished Zanetti for 50k total after pack luck & using one TOTS in his 86 squad. Going to put 1 TOTS player in each of Litamen/Nesta/Crespo’s 86 rated squads as well which brings it down by 30k each.

Then will put two TOTS in R9’s 89/88/87 squads & only one in his 86. After using the SBC tool, his four Icon squads should cost a total 45k! The rest of his squads cost 175k.

So I’m looking at around 605k total for everything plus all the packs :smile:
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't get this why use TOTS players in SBCs?
  • SweetJesus101
    1302 posts Professional
    Truthurts wrote: »
    I don't get this why use TOTS players in SBCs?

high rated card and cut the cost in some coins