Free MOTM Robben

AJG1FIFA
265 posts Sunday League Hero
I just logged on to the app and had an 89 rated motm robben and an ultimate pack, I literally watched that tournament thing for 20 minutes today are they both rewards for watching that

Comments

• jhonps3
    1713 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice for you.
  • AJG1FIFA
    jhonps3 wrote: »
    Nice for you.

Thanks pal but are they both rewards for watching the stream I didn’t think the rewards were that good
  • p91
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got thst too.. tho got nothing in the ultimate pack
  • nj10
    2853 posts National Call-Up
    How long did it take before you got rewards?
  • AJG1FIFA
    p91 wrote: »
    p91 wrote: »

Yeah same got nothing in ultimate pack but got some high rated cards put them straight into ultimate tots SBC I done it without having to buy any players so it helped
  • AJG1FIFA
    nj10 wrote: »
    How long did it take before you got rewards?

I watched the stream earlier on for a short time went onto app now and got them so I don’t know when they were given out I presume within a few hours though
  • mdizzl3
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    Well done! Great gift
  • Fab
    19656 posts Club Captain
    Free Meek Mill
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    stream is gone?
  • AJG1FIFA
    Maradona wrote: »
    stream is gone?

What stream, I said I watched the tournament stream for a bit earlier today and got the rewards later in the day
  • Fletz22
    76 posts Park Captain
    AJG1FIFA wrote: »
    stream is gone?

What stream, I said I watched the tournament stream for a bit earlier today and got the rewards later in the day

The stream is still on
    Or it ended?
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Where do you receive rewards console or web app?
  • AJG1FIFA
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Well done! Great gift

Yeah it was nice if I don’t want him I’ll throw him into an icon SBC or something but I have tots lewandowski as well that I got in bundesliga SBC didn’t use him yet because he didn’t fit the team but I might try link them and make a hybrid
  • fred1266
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just logged on to the app and had an 89 rated motm robben and an ultimate pack, I literally watched that tournament thing for 20 minutes today are they both rewards for watching that

the robben was a mistake you really get the Ultimate pack for watching hopefully they don't take that the Robben
  • cdbuck26
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    stream is gone?

• opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    nvm got kit lol
  • AJG1FIFA

opasni_ wrote: »
    Where do you receive rewards console or web app?

I’m fairly sure you can get them on either of them
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did I miss something?
  • AJG1FIFA
    Fletz22 wrote: »
    stream is gone?

The stream is still on
    Or it ended?

Ended I think I watched earlier in the day
  • AJG1FIFA
    fred1266 wrote: »

the robben was a mistake you really get the Ultimate pack for watching hopefully they don't take that the Robben

Are you sure pal somebody above said they got the same as me as well so I don’t know they better not take it off me now hahahaha
  • AJG1FIFA
    Did I miss something?

What do you mean
  • mdizzl3
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    Well done! Great gift

Yeah it was nice if I don’t want him I’ll throw him into an icon SBC or something but I have tots lewandowski as well that I got in bundesliga SBC didn’t use him yet because he didn’t fit the team but I might try link them and make a hybrid

Super sub him.mate
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This is just bs from EA. You watched for twenty minutes and got a pack and an 89 rated MOTM. I watched all day and got nothing.
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did I miss something?

What do you mean

EA are giving out Ultimate packs for what reason?
  • Beans9396
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've watched all day today and got nothing, but the other day only watched for 10-20 mins and got an ultimatum pack and didn't get anything in it
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    This is just bs from EA. You watched for twenty minutes and got a pack and an 89 rated MOTM. I watched all day and got nothing.

Yeah, I was actually interested in the game today and watched and every other day watched for at least a bit and have only got two different kits, not even a pack. I didn't say !drop enough I guess.
  • AJG1FIFA
    Well done! Great gift

Super sub him.mate

Yeah I was thinking that as well have you used tots lewandowski I know it’s a random one and you probably haven’t but I packed him and was wondering is it worth building a team around him or what to do with him
  • Tico123
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They said that they give toty modric or gullit no?
  • AJG1FIFA
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yeah I know but I’m not complaining it
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Well done! Great gift

Super sub him.mate

Yeah I was thinking that as well have you used tots lewandowski I know it’s a random one and you probably haven’t but I packed him and was wondering is it worth building a team around him or what to do with him

What?