Comments

• Stlducks
    1428 posts Professional
    It's funny but painful
  • Wyojasond
    11191 posts Has That Special Something
    Stlducks wrote: »
    It's funny but painful

Right. Such a wasted last few years. This should have been a huge WC for the US team. The game is so much bigger here now than 4 years ago and we actually have some great young talent. Pulisic being the top draw. Feel for that kid
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    As if I needed to be reminded of the loss. :'( Good luck with this story because if you can't edit the roster in World Cup mode, you'll need it. :D
  • Wyojasond
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    As if I needed to be reminded of the loss. :'( Good luck with this story because if you can't edit the roster in World Cup mode, you'll need it. :D

That gif is about as far as this story will probably run :D :D :D :s :s :s
  • WestardLord
    1446 posts Professional
    Just put Kellyn Acosta, Tyler Adams, and Zach Steffen in there and you're golden.
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    Oh no you didn't. Now you'll go on! :joy:

Jokes apart: it should be interesting to see how you manage to put Team USA in the World Cup... I already have my way planned. ;)
    And it would also be interesting to see who manages to have the USA progress further!
    Won't be easy with that team... :D

So please go on... :)
    Post edited by ale1985bg on
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    What a story. I loved it! Thrilling! You just can't hate this team and their superb performances. :D
  • Wyojasond
    Just put Kellyn Acosta, Tyler Adams, and Zach Steffen in there and you're golden.
    I haven’t even looked at the US team to see who’s available. I do like there young talent. Such a shame it was wasted.
    ale1985bg wrote: »
    Oh no you didn't. Now you'll go on! :joy:

Jokes apart: it should be interesting to see how you manage to put Team USA in the World Cup... I already have my way planned. ;)
    And it would also be interesting to see who manages to have the USA progress further!
    Won't be easy with that team... :D

So please go on... :)
    :D :D :D No this was a one post story sadly. I am however debating on starting up another one after playing the game last night.
    ASdoZeR wrote: »
    What a story. I loved it! Thrilling! You just can't hate this team and their superb performances. :D
    :D :D :D USA USA USA. LOL
  • Alastair
    10029 posts Moderator
    Great story. Definitely going to get my vote in the end of year awards. Depending on the nation of the voters I think you could win both best CM and worst CM with this effort. :joy: