PS4 Pro club recruiting

RandomLhama83
10108 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
Just wanna play some clubs, and have some fun. anyone else up for some late night games on the north american region side?

Club name : Selecao BR
Kits : Cruzeiro Esporte Clube
Club Owner PSN : Hsenna4

To join . You must add me as a friend, read the rules after joining club, and hit the field lets run! No mic is needed. Just have fun, play hard, and do your best! see you legends on the field! positions will be on first come first serve basis. so if you start playing with me on that night and you were able to get striker first, then its your position until you leave for the day. Then it resets. anyone interested? send them requests! im on now rdy to play with anyone willing to put on this beautiful jersey!
Post edited by RandomLhama83 on

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    Bump. recruitment open. lots of open slots. send them FRs to join.
  • RandomLhama83
    bump.... looking for talent. hit me up on psn if willling to join and play daily.
    psn - Hsenna4
  • RandomLhama83
    edited June 2018
    joe666 wrote: »
    bump.... looking for talent. hit me up on psn if willling to join and play daily.
    psn - Hsenna4

Post edited by RandomLhama83 on
  • RandomLhama83
    edited June 2018
    psn - Hsenna4

• RandomLhama83
    psn - Hsenna4

• I’m interested in joining and I can play daily
  • That_Guy44
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can't message you on psn because of your settings.
  • RandomLhama83
    edited June 2018
    That_Guy44 wrote: »
    Can't message you on psn because of your settings.

your not suppose to message me to join, instead send the FR request to the below PSN listed.

PSN - Hsenna4

to join our club, you must be apart of our community on ps4 to stay in touch with updates/club practices/events/rules ect..... will be a fun club to be part of , we just try to be organized as possible. thank you. I plan on keeping this club going once fifa 19 comes out, so join now and get in while you can!
  • RandomLhama83
    edited June 2018
    nicely skilled club, 8-3-3 so far...with 2 trophies earned.

now we are probably looking to recruit Defensive Mids/Fullback/GKs. we are good on attackers for now. Send FR only for those specific positions. PSN - Hsenna4