Centre Backs ... Who's the best

1
Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2018
There's only 1 final piece to the puzzle missing (Now I've done prime Vieira) That's the CB, atm I've got TOTS Ramos and Azpi/92 Maldini who I'm alternating between. I could just do the prime for Maldini but his 92 is excellent at defending, but feels really stiff and clunky and kinda, clumsy on the ball compared to Ramos.

So I have 2 questions, firstly, who's the best partner for Ramos, secondly, is TOTY Ramos REALLY worth nearly 3 times the TOTS.

Comments

  • mjs4p
    11088 posts Has That Special Something
    I have TOTS Ramos and Prime Maldini. I’m sure TOTY Ramos is better, but not for the cost. That’s my final CB pairing.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I have TOTS Ramos and Prime Maldini. I’m sure TOTY Ramos is better, but not for the cost. That’s my final CB pairing.

    Same
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Can you compare Maldini to his 92 ? Ye, the price difference is staggering between the two Ramos versions
  • Finesse_4days
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I have TOTS Ramos and Prime Maldini. I’m sure TOTY Ramos is better, but not for the cost. That’s my final CB pairing.

    same
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    **** it I'm not doing anything tonight, I'll just do Maldini SBC
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Prime Maldini and TOTS/TOTY Ramos is probably the best partnership
  • P
    7504 posts League Winner
    I'm using Rio and Ramos ATM. Mostly cause it's TOTS Roberto and maldini or Rio and TOTS walker :joy:
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    I'm using Rio and Ramos ATM. Mostly cause it's TOTS Roberto and maldini or Rio and TOTS walker :joy:

    I've always heard good things about Rio but his on the ball ability looks worse than Maldini ! I'm just gunna do Maldini
  • P
    7504 posts League Winner
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    I'm using Rio and Ramos ATM. Mostly cause it's TOTS Roberto and maldini or Rio and TOTS walker :joy:

    I've always heard good things about Rio but his on the ball ability looks worse than Maldini ! I'm just gunna do Maldini

    Yeah I just felt like I had to do him as a united fan. I reckon with my untradeables I could turn him into maldini for nothing. Should post how he goes for you, like if you notice a difference from the one you've been using.
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    I'm using Rio and Ramos ATM. Mostly cause it's TOTS Roberto and maldini or Rio and TOTS walker :joy:

    I've always heard good things about Rio but his on the ball ability looks worse than Maldini ! I'm just gunna do Maldini

    Yeah I just felt like I had to do him as a united fan. I reckon with my untradeables I could turn him into maldini for nothing. Should post how he goes for you, like if you notice a difference from the one you've been using.

    That's a fair point then, if you're a man u fan. Ye I will do mate when I eventually do him, today I've done 3 icons SBC :s haha

    Ill report on how I find him though, I really enjoy using Ramos and Azpi, they both play like forwards on the ball
  • Ugri
    6487 posts Big Money Move
    Maldini all the way!!
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    4 Pace is huge
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Orison wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    4 Pace is huge

    Good point, worth mentioning I don't play WL though :* So not as huge as it could be
  • Ugri
    6487 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    Prime! @Bowden92 Hope all is good, long time no speak. :smile:
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    Prime! @Bowden92 Hope all is good, long time no speak. :smile:

    Is there a big difference though ?

    I know mate, had a little break from Fifa, I generally can't get into coming on here when I'm not into the game so had a few months off both. Always come back to it though :D All is very good though man thanks for asking, all good with you ?
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    4 Pace is huge

    Good point, worth mentioning I don't play WL though :* So not as huge as it could be

    That's like saying "I don't play WL, so don't really need Vieira and Gullit, because I can win the DKO with Bakayoko and Dembele" it's technically true, but also irrelevant as you still want the best possible team and asked for prime vs 92 Maldini.

    Prime Maldini is much better, but no player over 3k is "worth it" if you don't try to play competitive or play for rewards :D
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Orison wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    Maldini all the way!!

    92 vs 94 Maldini >:) ?

    4 Pace is huge

    Good point, worth mentioning I don't play WL though :* So not as huge as it could be

    That's like saying "I don't play WL, so don't really need Vieira and Gullit, because I can win the DKO with Bakayoko and Dembele" it's technically true, but also irrelevant as you still want the best possible team and asked for prime vs 92 Maldini.

    Prime Maldini is much better, but no player over 3k is "worth it" if you don't try to play competitive or play for rewards :D

    Haha, bit of a **** response but you know <3 Because it's not like saying that at all

    Thanks for your input mate
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I should imagine against somebody who's good, you'll probably always feels that way about a CB duo
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I should imagine against somebody who's good, you'll probably always feels that way about a CB duo

    Maybe I’m expecting too much from them, but I genuinely believe I’ve conceded less goals with my SIF Nacho/Varane partnership
  • Nervous_Nick
    5089 posts Big Money Move
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    Well Ramos is great, he stops anybody but he often thinks he’s a striker and starts running like a mad man...and leaves you playing with 1 CB!!
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    Well Ramos is great, he stops anybody but he often thinks he’s a striker and starts running like a mad man...and leaves you playing with 1 CB!!

    That's part of his appeal ;) Just like irl, he's abit of a nutter
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    Well Ramos is great, he stops anybody but he often thinks he’s a striker and starts running like a mad man...and leaves you playing with 1 CB!!

    I probably need a good strong CDM to cover him when he goes for adventures :lol:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Ramos is over rated. Maldini and Des.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I used them in WL and Ramos is the issue.
  • Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I used them in WL and Ramos is the issue.

    Seeing prime Des requiring an icon was still the most heartbreaking moment of Fifa 18 :'( Now I'm stuck with untradeable Ramos
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I used them in WL and Ramos is the issue.

    Seeing prime Des requiring an icon was still the most heartbreaking moment of Fifa 18 :'( Now I'm stuck with untradeable Ramos

    :( I thought aswell it would t require one.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do we rate Desailly?
  • Finesse_4days
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    To those using Prime Maldini/TOTS Ramos, any specific custom tactics? They always seem to be exposed :confounded:

    I should imagine against somebody who's good, you'll probably always feels that way about a CB duo

    Maybe I’m expecting too much from them, but I genuinely believe I’ve conceded less goals with my SIF Nacho/Varane partnership

    tots ramos feels **** i sold him after 3 games fortunately i made about 35k on him but his positioning feels dog **** and he got **** by tots lukaku, 87 desailly is a lot better for me and only goes for around 160k.
Sign In or Register to comment.