Season and opponent records

agold047
2 posts Ball Boy
During the last week, my season record and with it opponent records have stopped showing up. I get the basic screen but no records. Is it just me or are others having this problem?

Comments

• ZiMoFoX
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Same in here , the Season Results showing up once a time and for the 2nd you need to restart the game to be shown again is it True!!
  • Disciple_2018
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep happens to me too. When I first switch on game I can see opponents record once for one player, but then that’s it, it’s blank. Something to do with gdpr? Or changing privacy settings maybe?
  • ZiMoFoX
    3 posts Ball Boy
    i made an EA contact but really it was such a wasting for time no one aware of nothing ... lets keep trying and see
  • kodomir
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I also have this problem. Has anyone found a solution to the problem?
  • SDoofus
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, same here. It's a glitch after the new update. Really annoying.
  • I have the exact same issue I am just off the phone with EA support they have no idea what it is!
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Joke init
  • It is really annoying that you can't see it. I hope they would fixed
  • so they release a patch and dont patch the graphics error....seems legit EA!
  • SDoofus
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, still not fixed. This is infuriating for me and my co op partner, as we like to check our opponents records after games.
  • the same here in PC version , i hope they fix this soon
  • faisalkk
    10 posts Ball Boy
    complain multiple time to EA support & they suggested to post on EA forums, as their developers. Still nothing happened.
  • faisalkk
    10 posts Ball Boy
    EA team, you guys even working on this issue or its ignored.?
  • They are just ignoring the issue... they just don't care!!
  • I think you are right or may be least bothered about fifa 18, fifa 19.is on its way. Customer support recommended to post complain on forum as developers follow forums religiously and reply. I hope I am on the right forum to complain :)
  • DarkMac
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Right forum? Oh.. Yeah , sure