The current state of FUT - a theory

TurdFerguson
2292 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2018
With the introduction of WC mode and the ridiculously massive market crash, I actually think there’s a silver lining to be had. There used to be a couple reasons why someone plays FUT: 1 - you want to win as many games as possible no matter what to earn more packs and more coins to build the best team possible, and 2 - you genuinely enjoy playing FIFA. Most people fall somewhere between threse if it was on a scale. With the massive crash and WC mode, I think the people who were much closer to 1 than 2 will just stop playing, and as a result, the people who still do play will have more rewarding gameplay against your opponent as a result. Could be total bs, but just a thought.

Comments

• aberry1000
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    Total bs

So far I’ve only played formation changing a holes who change from 4-3-1-2 to 4-1-2-1-2(2) then watch replays

The game is disgusting
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Total bs

So far I’ve only played formation changing a holes who change from 4-3-1-2 to 4-1-2-1-2(2) then watch replays

The game is disgusting

Why is formation changing an a hole thing? If pros can do it why cant we?
  • aberry1000
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coz it’s desperate
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coz it’s desperate
    Not really. If you want someone to blame, blame EA. As they say, don’t hate the player hate the game.
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Coz it’s desperate
    Not really. If you want someone to blame, blame EA. As they say, don’t hate the player hate the game.

Yea basically. Its absurd that EA havent adopted a forward-midfield-defender system by now.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I don't really care about weekly rewards, and I don't play for rewards. FIFA is more fun for me that way.

That being said, the only reward that attracts me are having red monthlies, soo zexy B)
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Curent state is stuff your team and switch to 4231
  • Tommygunn
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    Coz it’s desperate

Ea make the game folk like you make the game full of ****
  • Mnark95
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    The fifa community is the worst ever, even for a win in single matches they could give out their mom
    Everybody think that they are a pro and play exactly the same way, with the same formation and with the same players

Booooring
  • deang07
    7933 posts League Winner
    just like everything in life the community is a massive part to blame ,
    eas buisness is just to feed off the parasites simple as that .
    it started as a great idea but now its made to reward the die hard addict and the sheep , they have lost the original concept and love for the game and players
  • Colt_seevers
    1062 posts Professional
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

Stop worrying about what pro’s do. These are men who play video games for a living and have probably never had a sniff of fanny.

It is an a-hole thing
  • JPRM71
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

Stop worrying about what pro’s do. These are men who play video games for a living and have probably never had a sniff of fanny.

It is an a-hole thing

I think winning £1,000,000 for a Fifa tournament will get you a little bit of fanny ;-)
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

It is an a-hole thing

I think winning £1,000,000 for a Fifa tournament will get you a little bit of fanny ;-)

Oh... I never knew you had to pay for your women!
  • JPRM71
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

It is an a-hole thing

That’s the main thing they always want mate. It ain’t your good looks, it’s how fat your wallet is
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

It is an a-hole thing

That’s the main thing they always want mate. It ain’t your good looks, it’s how fat your wallet is

Wow...
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

It is an a-hole thing

Well, that's an interesting insight into your life.
  • JPRM71
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Total bs

The game is disgusting

It is an a-hole thing

Well, that's an interesting insight into your life.

Yeah it’s been an expensive ride.
    Happily single now. Never had so much money or free time at my disposal. :smile: