Ligue 1 TOTS strikers

Mizenberg
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 2018
I have decided to try Ligue 1 for a change- budget is small, so can't afford TOTS Cavani. So which 2 out of the other 3 would people recommend? (442 formation)

Falcao
Toko-Ekambi
Mariano

Or perhaps Falcao as CAM, behind the other 2, if I switched to 41212?

Cheers

Comments

• Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Falcao
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Mariano+Toko-Ekambi
  • Mizenberg
    Forgot to mention my girl insists on Falcao being in there somehow- don't ask me why but he is her fave player atm..
  • RoosterBlue
    1143 posts Professional
    Not used Toko yet, if its possible Cavani is worth it.
    Didn't get on with Falcao, didn't seem to ever be in the right place. I've picked up Mariano to replace but not had a chance to use him yet.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mizenberg wrote: »
    Forgot to mention my girl insists on Falcao being in there somehow- don't ask me why but he is her fave player atm..

Bro...
  • Mizenberg
    Not used Toko yet, if its possible Cavani is worth it.
    Didn't get on with Falcao, didn't seem to ever be in the right place. I've picked up Mariano to replace but not had a chance to use him yet.

Yeah I have noticed that when tried him on previous FIFAs, wondering if he might work well at CAM though..
  • Mizenberg
    BL86 wrote: »

Bro...

I know right! when I say girl, I mean my 8 year old daughter- she often makes squad decisions for me and they usually work out better than when I try to make decisions myself :D
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

Bro...

I know right! when I say girl, I mean my 8 year old daughter- she often makes squad decisions for me and they usually work out better than when I try to make decisions myself :D

Now that is cool, very different situation that has redeemed your man points ;)
  • Mizenberg

Bro...

:D :D
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use both Falcao and Mariano, both very good. Their finesse shots are broken.
  • Tornado31619
    16962 posts World Class

Bro...

:D :D
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Mariano was the best of the 3 when I tried them
  • greif44
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    Go with Depay on 7 chem, you won`t regret.
    Falcao is very decent card, I play him with catalyst chem style, no issues with his pace.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mariano is a tank.
  • Markman007
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Mariano is a tank.

I packed Fakir in the SBC and picked up Mariano for cheap yesterday to try him out alongside. Mariano is a lot of fun to play with.
  • Mizenberg
    I went with all 3 in the end.. Mariano definitely seems the best so far
  • RoosterBlue
    1143 posts Professional
    Can confirm Mariano is excellent
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    I got destroyed by falcao last night. I was lagging mind, but never the less he is clinical AF! I might get him!
  • apoelfc
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tots Mariano all the way.. He is on another level and very fun to play with!
  • ROYALNUTT
    60 posts Park Captain
    Falcao has been superb for me. If u like crossing to score headers u won't be disapointed. Great jump on him! Very good in 1v1 situations.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5277 posts Big Money Move

Because he is a handsome devil clearly.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5277 posts Big Money Move

Bro...

Well this just got awkward.
  • Numlocked_
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mariano is great, try using Aouar as a cam behind him; Also a lot of fun!
  • Mizenberg
    Been using Mariano with Falcao just behind him for the last few games, and it's starting to pay off e.g. they both got a hattrick in the last game, Falcao got the ball!
  • Mizenberg

Bro...

Well this just got awkward.

Lol. Just shows that random decisions can turn out better than properly thought out ones!

'yeah daddy get him because of his hair' etc
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    Only tried falcao cos I like him IRL. He's pretty decent, he's not rapid or anything. But if used to his strengths he's class..
  • CaptainWazza
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mariano is ridiculous
  • Mizenberg
    Yep Mariano is on fire for me so far!