Gameplay WC Mode?

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the gameplay is way better in WC mode? It feels more stable in a sense...I went back and forth between FUT and WC Mode and WC seems more realistic, less glitches with goals so I haven’t encountered glitch exploiters just good old gameplay lol then again it might still be early? Idk. No Lozano or Alessandrini goons haha

Comments

• SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    Amen
  • Irreverant1_
    Amen

I thought it would be crap but it’s way better! More fun and exciting every match! More even and goals are more celebrated due to that because it feels authentic!!!!!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    It's still poop, but it's much better than regular FUT.
  • Irreverant1_
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Lmao @ I’ll still poop but yes sir it definitely is!!!
  • Keepthechange
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    WC mode plays exactly like FUTchamps for me. However, the draft plays exactly like online seasons and the gameplay is much faster.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    I would say there's still too many auto-lunges/tackles for my liking but I like the fact players passing/strength/balance seem more realistic.

Strong target-men are now useful, same as strong, slower CDMs. Also like the fact that keepers actually save shots and some shot types are clearly nerfed.

If EA has any sense, this gameplay (and every player having dynamic cards) will be carried forward to FIFA 19.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Lmao @ I’ll still poop but yes sir it definitely is!!!

Haha. But yeah I guess it's because it's not hard for anything to be better than regular FUT.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    No different, if you play single matches in fut you will love it.

What happens in Fut Champions/higher divisions is ELO kills you, you get matched against top players who push game mechanics to the limits and all the BS comes out
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    PC - Gameplay Smooth, no delay, responsive.
    Xbox - Terrible laggy delayed gameplay, players doing opposite to what i input, feels very messy.

Not enjoying the xbox version AT ALL currently.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    joehuk wrote: »
    PC - Gameplay Smooth, no delay, fun.
    Xbox - Terrible laggy delayed gameplay.

Not enjoying the xbox version AT ALL currently.

Agree, the reason why I'm willing to put up the less items on the market and occasional cheater. Once you try PC and see how smoth and input lag free Fifa can be not 1 game in 10 but 90% of the time, it's hard to play the console version.

• joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    I played last years on PC, but hated the amount of cheaters (market thing wasn't fussed about)

Not sure how well EA cracked down on cheaters this year on it?

I'm 100% not buying FIFA 19 for console though, the gameplay feels trash compared to the PC + massive input lag I seem to have on XBOX but zero input lag on the PC

I even bought FIFA 18 for PC yesterday i was enjoying it that much £15 - doing my RTG WC mode on that platform. so much more fun, tried playing some games this morning on Xbox and amount of BS happening with input delay.

• Benja190782
    1261 posts Professional
    I'm on Xbox One X and the gameplay feels a ton better in WC mode.
    It's like people care for football in that mode. That and the gameplay feels more realistic is pure joy.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    Definitely prefer it to regular FUT where everything happens at 100mph
  • Joe
    4580 posts National Call-Up
    It was the case until yesterday when I started getting WL gameplay in it. Super smooth for 2 days though, idk what happend
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    GKs are a big problem in WC mode. They are soo baad.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

I had a few games where my De Gea played like he should, but today he's back to being like a FIFA GK lol.
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    edited June 2018

I had a few games where my De Gea played like he should, but today he's back to being like a FIFA GK lol.

I have Lloris and Neuer. They are both sooo baad. Every longshot just flies in.

And my opponents GKs are just as bad.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

I had a guy's keeper save a shot and then his defender tripped over him and I got the rebound lol.
  • Boysie91
    8147 posts League Winner
    Gameplay is better. The first couple days the connections where good now they are hit and miss though
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional

I had a guy's keeper save a shot and then his defender tripped over him and I got the rebound lol.

I had Neuer going down to catch a pass that was going across the box, but then it just came right through his arms and the opponent scored..