Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Comments

• FIFA4NINTENDO
    10 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2018
    Well I must say... so far so good that's good news for a start
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Custom engine is not the real problem here, lack of updates, lack of content and a lot of flaws and errors are the real problems.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Custom engine is not the real problem here, lack of updates, lack of content and a lot of flaws and errors are the real problems.
    It will be the same problem for Fifa 19
    Separate engine means we don’t get the same things as consoles + no one going to maintain
    I don’t think I’m going to get 19 on switch
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Solari wrote: »
    It will be the same problem for Fifa 19
    Separate engine means we don’t get the same things as consoles + no one going to maintain
    I don’t think I’m going to get 19 on switch
    Thats true, but they should come with an alternative solution. But you can expect nothing from them, thats very clear by now. Misleading is the core unfortunately.

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Video I saw confirms no quick subs. That probably means no pause update either. Basically a spit and polish on the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that was 18. Maybe they’ll add FUT Champs though, if they think it’ll sell packs.

Edit: ha, this forum bleeps out words that wouldn’t make a Mormon blush. Adorable.
  • RayS
    29009 posts National Team Captain
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Video I saw confirms no quick subs. That probably means no pause update either. Basically a spit and polish on the **** that was 18. Maybe they’ll add FUT Champs though, if they think it’ll sell packs.

Edit: ha, this forum bleeps out words that wouldn’t make a Mormon blush. Adorable.

@heavymcd i do find that amusing
  • Hi,

Is the fut champions mode available for the switch in fifa 19??

Thanks
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    custom engine is what i fear the most