Ea ignoring us after stealing our money

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
They've actually told twitter staff to ignore anyone with points issue and told live chat not to issue anyone's points.how can a company take your money and then just ignore us and get away with it,they're a law to themselves and we're all screwed and we don't know for sure we will receive the points as there is a huge amount of people,who do we contact or do we just accept losing our money to these jokers

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6323 posts Big Money Move
    They haven't just ignored you, there is plenty of communication via twitter but far too many people are having the issue, they need to fix the actual issue rather than just applying a quick fix
  • Andyw19_88
    Read twitter they're not answering anyone with points issue. What do we do wait a month until the game modes dead and then get the points.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    They've actually told twitter staff to ignore anyone with points issue and told live chat not to issue anyone's points.how can a company take your money and then just ignore us and get away with it,they're a law to themselves and we're all screwed and we don't know for sure we will receive the points as there is a huge amount of people,who do we contact or do we just accept losing our money to these jokers

You're getting this info from where exactly?
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero

Thanks for this brand new information!
  • Rossco160715
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    I assume the people who are replying sarcastically have been unaffected?
  • Andyw19_88
    Pretty much because i
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1183 posts Professional
    I assume the people who are replying sarcastically have been unaffected?

standard
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty much because i

Great explanation.
  • Andyw19_88
    Joke that is back to square one