Premier League players who need face updates in Fifa 19

ChrisW1991
927 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2018
I know there's a star head thread but i feel a new post is probably best suited to this so it gets as much attention as possible.

With EA and the Premier League having the deal they have, being main partners and the treatment it gets, I still find it shocking the amount of Premier League players who have needed updating for years but constantly get ignored, below is a list of players who I feel who are in need of a serious update for Fifa 19.

De Gea
Courtois
Kyle Walker
Valencia
Bellerin
Trippier
Marcus Alonso
Danny Rose
Bertrand
Christensen
Ake
Williams
Reid
Stones
Wilshere
Fabregas
Herrera
Wanyama
Dier
Dembele?
Henderson
Gundogan
Ward-Prowse
Loftus-Cheek
Gueye
Zaha
Willian
Bolasie
Mahrez
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Mane
Sanchez
Kenedy
Redmond
Son
Ozil
Eriksen
Lanzini
Arnautovic
Andre Ayew
Mhkitaryan
Lallana
Defoe
Lukaku
Aguero

To me these are some of the players who need and should be updated, some might disagree and some might say it's asking too much but alot of these are updated on PES and they don't even have a Premier League deal!
These should all be updated by now to say its their 'main' league.
Hopefully we see alot if not all of these updated in Fifa 19

@EA_Andy

Comments

• MrDentonJr23
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I Think and Hope EA scans the Bundesliga and La liga.
    You could imagine that because of the ea freekick challenge videos they have from Bundesliga and LA Liga teams and team of the saison for each league.
  • ChrisW1991
    927 posts Semi-Pro
    I Think and Hope EA scans the Bundesliga and La liga.
    You could imagine that because of the ea freekick challenge videos they have from Bundesliga and LA Liga teams and team of the saison for each league.

Can't see much hope in that when they cant even keep their fully licenced and treated league out dated lol