Walker TOTS vs zanetti prime vs Arias

Ha88san
630 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2018
Because of the cheap value I have both

Who to keep and who not to keep?

Also added arias

Would like some recommendations please

Comments

  • JustFigureItOut
    49 posts Park Captain
    Depends on how u play your Fullbacks. Speed/Attacking/Dribbling wise Arias, Passing and build up play its Zanetti. Defending/Strength and speed to catch opponents no other like TOTS Walker.
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmm I kind of do all 3.
    But don't really bomb up and down the pitch
    I like to get the ball to my attackers quick
  • Futfanatic
    15980 posts World Class
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Hmm I kind of do all 3.
    But don't really bomb up and down the pitch
    I like to get the ball to my attackers quick

    Translation: PTB, driven pass, counter attack.
  • Joestoe
    10580 posts Has That Special Something
    Walker is the best. Zanetti has poor jumping which makes him vulnerable to back post crosses. Walker is allround the very best, but also the very most expensive.
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Hmm I kind of do all 3.
    But don't really bomb up and down the pitch
    I like to get the ball to my attackers quick

    Translation: PTB, driven pass, counter attack.

    Hahahaha..

    How does your final team look now before telles?
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Walker is the best. Zanetti has poor jumping which makes him vulnerable to back post crosses. Walker is allround the very best, but also the very most expensive.

    True say. Fortunately have both to choose from
  • Futfanatic
    15980 posts World Class
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Hmm I kind of do all 3.
    But don't really bomb up and down the pitch
    I like to get the ball to my attackers quick

    Translation: PTB, driven pass, counter attack.

    Hahahaha..

    How does your final team look now before telles?

    same as before, haven’t changed anything. Oh no I added prime Maldini. How about you?
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Ha88san wrote: »
    Hmm I kind of do all 3.
    But don't really bomb up and down the pitch
    I like to get the ball to my attackers quick

    Translation: PTB, driven pass, counter attack.

    Hahahaha..

    How does your final team look now before telles?

    same as before, haven’t changed anything. Oh no I added prime Maldini. How about you?

    You still using Allan and mahrez?

    Just hoping to finalise the team today! Waiting for telles also
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    just try tots kimmich with hawk
  • Ha88san
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    just try tots kimmich with hawk

    Kimmich is quite hard to get high chem on for me
    I don't use any other German player
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Walker is good, sold due to chemistry. Zanetti as that icon feel to him.
Sign In or Register to comment.