Chances of Aguero in EA tots?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited May 2018
The only card I still have that’s worth 500k+ so the only card I would bother selling up. If he’s not in then I might hold but if he is then he might drop further

If I sell now it’s 600k+tax loss but I still get like 750k after tax which can help a lot with my fund to get fresh tots CR7 and Messi when they’re back in packs.

I will be playing WC before EA tots anyways so I don’t need Aguero atm.
Post edited by BC_United on

Comments

• RBailss
    12064 posts Has That Special Something
    BC_United wrote: »
    The only card I still have that’s worth 500k+ so the only card I would bother selling up. If he’s not in then I might hold but he’s not then he might drop further

If I sell now it’s 600k+tax loss but I still get like 750k after tax which can help a lot with my fund to get fresh tots CR7 and Messi when they’re back in packs.

I personally think he'll be in.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    RBailss wrote: »
    The only card I still have that’s worth 500k+ so the only card I would bother selling up. If he’s not in then I might hold but he’s not then he might drop further

I personally think he'll be in.

Ya highest rated ST in PL. Good enough reason to be in I guess. Are there any leaks/predictions so far?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Your obsession with coins is weird.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    He will be in, they will pick roughly the most expensive players from each team
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Not obsession but just wanna make sure I can still buy what I want if prices bounce back to where they were. I currently have 5.4M but I want to grab fresh tots cr7 tots Messi this Friday and Prime Gullit prime Vieira afterwards.

Would’ve been easier had I not lost 400k+tax selling tots Griez and 200k+tax selling tots Suarez
  • markruk
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its unlikely, you will have Ronaldo, Messi, Salah, Neymar, Kane, Lewandowski all ahead of him, possibly Dybala and Icardi too.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Vflagship wrote: »
    He will be in, they will pick roughly the most expensive players from each team

Ya wasn’t sure if they pick based on rating or price or popularity
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    markruk wrote: »
    Its unlikely, you will have Ronaldo, Messi, Salah, Neymar, Kane, Lewandowski all ahead of him, possibly Dybala and Icardi too.

Ya last year he wasn’t in but then he was only 95 rated. You think Kane is actually ahead of him?
  • markruk
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park

Ya last year he wasn’t in but then he was only 95 rated. You think Kane is actually ahead of him?

Yes because its not necessarily the best cards but the best performers from the season.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

Yes because its not necessarily the best cards but the best performers from the season.

If they base this on real life performance then yes Salah and Kane ahead of Aguero for sure.

This got me to think if it was wise to sell Suarez and Griez at such a loss as both probably won’t make meaning prices would rise
  • WFCBagnall
    70508 posts Moderator
    Just make a team and don't look back.
  • RebelRob
    5230 posts Big Money Move
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Not obsession but just wanna make sure I can still buy what I want if prices bounce back to where they were. I currently have 5.4M but I want to grab fresh tots cr7 tots Messi this Friday and Prime Gullit prime Vieira afterwards.

Would’ve been easier had I not lost 400k+tax selling tots Griez and 200k+tax selling tots Suarez

Tbf I think you are quite obsessed with your coin total. Everyone cares about having the most value for their coins, but there’s not very many that have the amount you do.

For example, when r96 dropped I’d been trading my balls off to get to what he may have cost, bought the 94 for 3.8m ish weeks before hand. Got lucky and sold the Friday morning of release for 3.5 so bought back the 94 for 3.1. I didn’t think the sbc would be that cheap so sold the 94 for 2.8 or 2.9 and did the sbc for about the same price.

Now I could have just waited all this time and I’d be able to do r96, gullit, AND dinho or maldini perhaps. But instead I’ve used the one card I wanted for however long he’s been out and racked up over 500 goals with him. Basically, I’d have enjoyed the game now, but would have been bored for months on end waiting for the end of the game essentially.

Basically what I’m trying to say is, you’ve got a good team, don’t worry about what you COULD have, enjoy what you have. If you want more coins then make a gamble, which you could lose 400k on or make 500k on.

You either stick with what you have, gamble, or loads up fp’s to get to where you want if you’re short.