The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Crazy Crash

Comments

• Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    Has anyone been monitoring TOTS Neymar? If so, what is a good price to pick him up for?

UPDATE: I decided to pick him up for 920k, afraid that he could go up otherwise as he is sought after and a card many people will be looking to pick up as they fail to pack him from their Ultimate SBC.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @JPRM71 Messi bought for 899k overnight :relieved:

I would advise buying today if the players you want from ultimate TOTS hit your target prices.

I decided to do Maldini and Gullit Prime SBCs instead with my remaining 950k. Got two of the best cards in the game plus 1m coins worth of packs to open later for that outlay of 950k.

How is TOTS Messi?

These should cost around 1.5milly combined? You must have used a ton of untradeable?
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

I would advise buying today if the players you want from ultimate TOTS hit your target prices.

I decided to do Maldini and Gullit Prime SBCs instead with my remaining 950k. Got two of the best cards in the game plus 1m coins worth of packs to open later for that outlay of 950k.

How is TOTS Messi?

These should cost around 1.5milly combined? You must have used a ton of untradeable?
    one can really lower costs using 93-94 tots cards. if one scooped them 2-3 days ago they were like 25-27k for 94 glik. i got a 93 falcao for 24.5k on tuesday, sold him today 38k.

also doing cheap icons sbcs like zanetti littamen nesta etc - cheaper than buying any icon on the market, higher rated cards than a baby icon which makes gullit easier, and you get extra packs
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Probably lost 100k on CR7 overnight but he’s too good @Shehraj so don’t mind :D

Just get the TOTS imo...btw the same person is listing a few of the TOTY which is probably not helping bring his price down ;)

i got the toty for 1.9 flat last night, but I can get ramos from 7 to 10 chem if i sell and get the tots version and use a narrow formation..... Its just 3 chem but I think I'm going to do it, fml :lol:
  • hayhor1
    15037 posts World Class

How is TOTS Messi?

one can really lower costs using 93-94 tots cards. if one scooped them 2-3 days ago they were like 25-27k for 94 glik. i got a 93 falcao for 24.5k on tuesday, sold him today 38k.

also doing cheap icons sbcs like zanetti littamen nesta etc - cheaper than buying any icon on the market, higher rated cards than a baby icon which makes gullit easier, and you get extra packs

Exactly this. Did Ronaldo sbc for like 800k today.
  • JPRM71
    2546 posts Fans' Favourite

How is TOTS Messi?

Picked up the icons needed for both for less than 140k each icon, as for the other cards I had some untradeable yeah sure but the rest were so cheap.
    88 rated cards at 9k and stuff like that.
  • ha032742
    35713 posts Moderator
    Prices as expected post TOTS SBChave risen...glad I didn’t get too greedy. Picked up Messi for 899k, Suarez for 430k and CR7 for 1.95m...incredible to think I sold my TOTY CR7 only a month and a half ago for the price of all three and then some :joy:

Thanks WC mode B)
  • cookie84
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I found the ultimate tots sbc is a waste of time all I won was a 94 ter stegen but when you already have a 97 de gea its pointless and the fact I never win decent player apart from the tots ive been doing all I seem to win is 84 rated players can anyone offer me some advice please as to how I can win better players
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    cookie84 wrote: »
    I found the ultimate tots sbc is a waste of time all I won was a 94 ter stegen but when you already have a 97 de gea its pointless and the fact I never win decent player apart from the tots ive been doing all I seem to win is 84 rated players can anyone offer me some advice please as to how I can win better players

Do you understand the word, Random?
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

then Do Not Do Them!
    it's so easy NOT do an SBC, maybe even easier then doing it ..
  • freakjas
    6898 posts Big Money Move
    I somehow made 70+k on müller
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez wrote: »

then Do Not Do Them!
    it's so easy NOT do an SBC, maybe even easier then doing it ..

Well said. How can people complain abiut something that is optional
  • CeeQue
    11769 posts Has That Special Something

I wouldn't mind that Ter Stegen btw having a semi-full past/present Barcelona squad.
  • munchie63
    3045 posts National Call-Up

I've found standing on my left leg while pressing X with my nose to open the pack gets me an 86+ rated every time
  • freakjas
    munchie63 wrote: »

I've found standing on my left leg while pressing X with my nose to open the pack gets me an 86+ rated every time
    Might try it as well
    Not that 86 means anything since it’s the ultimate tots but still
  • Darfi02
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    Started doing the Roberto Carlos SBC put Bergkamp in got Lewa for the icon did the Real Madrid part and packed a dupe Kroos. Still taking advantage of the low prices. Can't quite believe my luck today :o
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up TOTS Messi for my last million, been brilliant for me so far upfront
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite

I did the same, had his TOTY for a short time and wasn't blown away but he was playing RM/RW. Just played 3 games with him at LS and really pleased I've got him back, he's unreal :smile:

I've got 100k to my name but so many amazing players it's hard to decide who I want to use. The last week or so has been a lot of fun, being able to try so many amazing players for so cheap.

Good times.
  • limjitwe
    7151 posts Big Money Move

@i2-TempZ-2i @Thedudeabides

Same here. Sold Mertens and some other players to fund Messi. I’m left with 500 coins! :D
  • Huxx
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    Started doing the Roberto Carlos SBC put Bergkamp in got Lewa for the icon did the Real Madrid part and packed a dupe Kroos. Still taking advantage of the low prices. Can't quite believe my luck today :o

wow. I did the entire R9 SBC yesterday. best pull was an 85.
  • Bozza88
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    walker worth it over arias?
  • ha032742
    35713 posts Moderator
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    walker worth it over arias?

Yes
  • freakjas
    Bought a Müller in sunday for 170k, not cause I wanted to trade or make profit, I needed a link to James who I pulled in the tots sbc.
    Checked yesterday and he was 265k so I somehow made 80k haha
    Hes 230 now Btw.
    First time I accidentally sold a player at his peak
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    freakjas wrote: »
    Bought a Müller in sunday for 170k, not cause I wanted to trade or make profit, I needed a link to James who I pulled in the tots sbc.
    Hes 230 now Btw.

People are realising they cant only play WC and slowly coming back and causing additional demand. The prices of players were way to low.
  • freakjas
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Hes 230 now Btw.

People are realising they cant only play WC and slowly coming back and causing additional demand. The prices of players were way to low.

Obviously
    I still think a lot of coins were wasted there and prices won’t go up that much
    Plus the fact that he’s going down again is crazy
  • Idek
    11678 posts Has That Special Something

Crazy price for a TOTS Messi

I bought him for 2.1 during la liga TOTS and sold him for 1.9 a few days later