The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Crazy Crash

Comments

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2018
    I think the lowest point is still not here imho
    As soon as people realise that the WC mode has cards which are dynamic ie change based on irl performance and the world cup starts..it should go even more bonkers

Bounce back? I dont know if the coins exist for that tbh

So far only traders are buyin from each other that's impacting the price. Very very few real users are amongst them. Soon they will realize all the glamour is in the wc mode once the sbc and promotions start there.....everyone will shift there eventually. Most have sold their clubs and used every coin in wc mode....so they don't have the option to return.

There is a huge huge HUGE cry for having a friendly single match mode in wc mode....once ea adds that....bye bye fut

One has to understand....a WC license is huge. Ea has a responsibility for making it a hit. Their focus will definitely shift from fut. Fut will come again next year....wc won't.
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Angy wrote: »
    As soon as people realise that the WC mode has cards which are dynamic ie change based on irl performance and the world cup starts..it should go even more bonkers

So far only traders are buyin from each other that's impacting the price. Very very few real users are amongst them. Soon they will realize all the glamour is in the wc mode once the sbc and promotions start there.....everyone will shift there eventually. Most have sold their clubs and used every coin in wc mode....so they don't have the option to return.

There is a huge huge HUGE cry for having a friendly single match mode in wc mode....once ea adds that....bye bye fut

One has to understand....a WC license is huge. Ea has a responsibility for making it a hit. Their focus will definitely shift from fut. Fut will come again next year....wc won't.

Everyone has its own opinion. I think WC mode is quite onedimensional with only Online Tournament, even when they add single matches. There is no reward to play for. Plus the teams will be more or less the same overtime.

Dont forget after WC there are still more then 2 months of UT before FIFA19 releases, all domestic leagues will be started by then. My guess is lots of players will be coming back sooner or later.

• Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Bought TOTS CR7 for 2.25m...surely he can’t go sub 2m?! :o

Surely you mean TOTY, not TOTS?

TOTS (fresh B) )

Thats a crazy pic up bro!
    Just checked his price and hes almost at the TOTY's price, which means a drop in the TOTY soon i reckon.
    Hoping to pick it up for close to 2.1 on ps4

Sold him overnight to break even as looking at how many are going unsold he’ll reach 2m easily and maybe even less!

yeah hes dropping like a stone, i picked up one for 2.4 mil last week when he was going for 2.7 mil, but I sold up and hes nearing two now :neutral: questions is how low can he even go since he's the best card on fifa, but so overpriced compared to the other next best cards. When do you reckon would be the best time to pick up this week? I was thinking perhaps before sunday's sbcs?
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hummel's is 95k. He's part of ULTIMATE SBC Tomorrow. What will his price drop to,
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    Bought TOTS CR7 for 2.25m...surely he can’t go sub 2m?! :o

Surely you mean TOTY, not TOTS?

TOTS (fresh B) )

Thats a crazy pic up bro!
    Just checked his price and hes almost at the TOTY's price, which means a drop in the TOTY soon i reckon.
    Hoping to pick it up for close to 2.1 on ps4

Sold him overnight to break even as looking at how many are going unsold he’ll reach 2m easily and maybe even less!

yeah hes dropping like a stone, i picked up one for 2.4 mil last week when he was going for 2.7 mil, but I sold up and hes nearing two now :neutral: questions is how low can he even go since he's the best card on fifa, but so overpriced compared to the other next best cards. When do you reckon would be the best time to pick up this week? I was thinking perhaps before sunday's sbcs?

Can see 1.7-8m at this rate. I think tomorrow is a good shout.
  • Tommygunn
    3202 posts National Call-Up
    RvN008 wrote: »
    Angy wrote: »

Everyone has its own opinion. I think WC mode is quite onedimensional with only Online Tournament, even when they add single matches. There is no reward to play for. Plus the teams will be more or less the same overtime.

Dont forget after WC there are still more then 2 months of UT before FIFA19 releases, all domestic leagues will be started by then. My guess is lots of players will be coming back sooner or later.

Me too. Grinding all year got Gullit etc not bothered about WC mode
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    @Shehraj @WS-SCFC-1184 CR7 back in for 1.95m :D

@JPRM71 Messi sub 1m already B)
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Prices are all over the place, the general trend compared to yesterday seems to be down. One that especially has caught my eyes is IF Valencia, down to 145k.
  • Shehraj
    edited June 2018

xbox or ps4? been watching his toty all day on ps4, anything slightly under 2 gets bought, while anything even a 1000 above 2 mil goes unsold, with many listings :lol: going to crash more soon by the looks of it

edit: the winger version should be cheaper than the striker right? there was always a couple hundred thousand difference between the two, but now they are the exact same
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator

xbox or ps4? been watching his toty all day on ps4, anything slightly under 2 gets bought, while anything even a 1000 above 2 mil goes unsold, with many listings :lol: going to crash more soon by the looks of it

PS. Maybe but I’m happy with sub 2m...learned never to get too greedy :)
  • _R9_
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hummel's is 95k. He's part of ULTIMATE SBC Tomorrow. What will his price drop to,

Guaranteed SBC tomorrow?
  • Shehraj

PS. Maybe but I’m happy with sub 2m...learned never to get too greedy :)

thats true. I'm just going to buy tomorrow morning, whatever the lowest he gets to then i'll be happy with
  • JPRM71
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite

Thought it might happen. 900k tomorrow night at SBC time maybe the low point imo.

What do you think the requirements for the SBC will be @ha032742 ?
  • Shehraj
    @ha032742 tots cr7 up for 1.93 mil, i want it so bad but I need the lw version ugh :lol:
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    @ha032742 tots cr7 up for 1.93 mil, i want it so bad but I need the lw version ugh :lol:

Pfffft not even fresh :s
  • limjitwe
    7160 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I’ve exhausted my coins. But I guess eventually I would want to get a CR7 99 as an end game card.

Start grinding :#

He’s 2m now :D

I should have just deleted my FUT app. Just got back fr a 2 week holiday and bought my stuff too early in the past 3-4 days
  • Shehraj
    edited June 2018

Pfffft not even fresh :s

how about the 1.899 striker thats fresh then :trollface:
    this is **** me off, the striker's supposed to be more valuable yet its 150k cheaper atm
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like TOTS prices are rising?
    My Talisca and Promes have nearly doubled

Firmino, Fabinho and Allan all up 30k too
  • ItsOnlyAli
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »

Alot of the tots from brazil france spain germany italy and holland will rise due to the upcoming weekend league one nation requirements think people are preparing early or investing
  • ItsOnlyAli
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »

Alot of the tots from brazil france spain germany italy and holland will rise due to the upcoming weekend league one nation requirements think people are preparing early or investing

Edit: portugal and Argentina could be popular too
  • Shehraj

portugal and argentina are both trash lol
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero

CR7 and friends, and a team with Messi + 6 attackers no midfield or defenders sounds fun.
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    @JPRM71 Messi bought for 899k overnight :relieved:

I would advise buying today if the players you want from ultimate TOTS hit your target prices.
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    Probably lost 100k on CR7 overnight but he’s too good @Shehraj so don’t mind :D

Just get the TOTS imo...btw the same person is listing a few of the TOTY which is probably not helping bring his price down ;)
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2018
    Had 4M before tots started. Was trying a lot of tots cards and bought my sort of final team just 2 hours pre WC mode release (my god that was poor timeing). With starting coins I could now get tots CR7, tots Messi, tots Suarez and have coins to set up decent midfield and defence....instead I lost cca 2M on my best 3 cards alone. FML.

Hope EA has some mercy with the SBC pulls tonight.
    Post edited by leon1309 on
  • yogibear
    1276 posts Professional
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Had 4M before tots started. Was trying a lot of tots cards and bought my sort of final team just 2 hours pre WC mode release (my god that was poore timeing). With starting coins I could now get tots CR7, tots Messi, tots Suarez and have coins to set up decent midfield and defence....instead I lost cca 2M on my best 3 cards alone. FML.

I "lost" 13 mill after the WC mode released. Who cares eh? Prices are really good atm.
  • ha032742
    35722 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    yogibear wrote: »
    Had 4M before tots started. Was trying a lot of tots cards and bought my sort of final team just 2 hours pre WC mode release (my god that was poore timeing). With starting coins I could now get tots CR7, tots Messi, tots Suarez and have coins to set up decent midfield and defence....instead I lost cca 2M on my best 3 cards alone. FML.

I "lost" 13 mill after the WC mode released. Who cares eh? Prices are really good atm.

dIqQwlP.gif
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1235 posts Professional
    Had 4M before tots started. Was trying a lot of tots cards and bought my sort of final team just 2 hours pre WC mode release (my god that was poor timeing). With starting coins I could now get tots CR7, tots Messi, tots Suarez and have coins to set up decent midfield and defence....instead I lost cca 2M on my best 3 cards alone. FML.

I feel ur pain bro I bought too early too my tots cr7 ive lost loads on him alone never mind the rest of my team :/
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Has anyone been monitoring TOTS Neymar? If so, what is a good price to pick him up for?
  • JPRM71
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    @JPRM71 Messi bought for 899k overnight :relieved:

I would advise buying today if the players you want from ultimate TOTS hit your target prices.

I decided to do Maldini and Gullit Prime SBCs instead with my remaining 950k. Got two of the best cards in the game plus 1m coins worth of packs to open later for that outlay of 950k.

How is TOTS Messi?