Let us have multiple squads!

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
Just like 14, there is no possibility to make multiple squads and switch between them... Now you are forced again to remove each player (or switch with a bench player) from your only squad manually to switch teams. EA should just make the squad section like regular fut so we can switch each game between for example our Europe squad, South-America squad and African squad.

Comments

• GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Was one of the biggest criticism 4 years ago and here we are, EA hasn't learned anything.
  • III GUY III
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    It's shocking. It's actually putting me off the mode
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    Also, let us be able to choose players from the duplicate pile for SBCs instead of only from our club
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Also, let us be able to choose players from the duplicate pile for SBCs instead of only from our club

Yep, annoying having to check the duplicate pile before doing any SBCs, trying to remember all the duplicate players, putting them in and afterwards getting them in your club again from the duplicate pile. It should've been way easier than that. It's just bad gameplay coding. EA Sports devs don't seem to use their brains when making the game. It's so common sense... unless you're EA of course.
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    SanderFC wrote: »

Thought it was just me being stupid when I didn't see the option.

There's even the box at the bottom which says 'Search in' - but it's locked to my club only! How hard would it to put in a search from duplicates?!