Stomped - WC Mode

GeorgeGervin
1548 posts Play-Off Hero
Played my first game with the starter team you get. Not a bad first team I was please. 78 rated or something.

Go to play my first game:
Messi
Legend - Hernandez
Aguero
Courtois
Salah
And on and on ...

Maybe this guy I played against had early access? Not sure how you’d get that squad so quickly.

Comments

• Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    Played my first game with the starter team you get. Not a bad first team I was please. 78 rated or something.

Go to play my first game:
    Messi
    Legend - Hernandez
    Aguero
    Courtois
    Salah
    And on and on ...

Maybe this guy I played against had early access? Not sure how you’d get that squad so quickly.

opening lots of packs, pack weight is good
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Its very easy to get a high rated team. I've opened a few packs and got Lewa, Naymar and Pogba. Plus there's an easy icon pack to do.
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    The same way people have been getting mega squads in regular UT.
  • Tboon
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    20180529_152449.jpg

And 3 icons already for only 100k
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Yep trading. I already have an elite team in normal fut and Lots Of coins but i want to play and build My team not open packs with coins.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Gorda wrote: »
    Yep trading. I already have an elite team in normal fut and Lots Of coins but i want to play and build My team not open packs with coins.

Same. I literally bought £16 of points and regret it. Already have such a stacked team.
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, trading in the WC mode. I played against people earlier in the year who had squads filled with icons, worth about 10-20M, who were terrible players, and whose accounts had an established date of 2018. I’m sure they’re all master traders. I have two great squads I love, and I’m not complaining, but it’s obvious people spend money on FP like it’s going out of style. Which is their right, no doubt, good for them. But they’re the reason why EA won’t move a finger to fix loads of problems with the game, like the damn no loss exploit, or all of the issues the physics engine has.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Same. I literally bought £16 of points and regret it. Already have such a stacked team.

I havent even finished My first tournament and obviously not bought any packs and i have Neuer, boateng, hummels goretska sane kane firminho alderweld. We also get an also free icon from the Sbc. The pack Weight is crazy good.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack weight is high
    Considering normal fut had 10’s of thousands of players compared to the wc has a few hundred