World cup mode crashing

trampo23
580 posts An Exciting Prospect
WOrld cup fut mode is crashing for me after watching the intro movie just when I need to select a nation to use. Anyone else have this problem???

Comments

• NV022
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah I have the same issue! I guess it's only on the PC Platform, it's sad to see that EA released it without removing the possibility of such crashes
  • trampo23
    Yea
  • trampo23
    I saw some reddit posts it happens even on xbox 1
  • same problem here :(
  • fakhali
    4 posts Ball Boy
    always problems on pc... damn EA
  • nebula_18
    20 posts Ball Boy
    i tried to start an WC offline match (not fut) and it crash too at teams entrances.
  • trampo23
    We are currently investigating reports of this issue. Sadly I don't have an estimated time for an update on this at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please stay tuned to @EAHelp for updates. -Marty
  • ToastmitSchoko
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    I also have this problem.. Game even crashes after some minutes in a solo game.
  • Same problem here...
  • thezen3x
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hello everyone i have the solution for this issue, i changed the commentary language and it works now .
  • Beermoney
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was looking forward to playing. Crashes at the menu for me ffs
  • Kendawg
    11 posts Ball Boy
    thezen3x wrote: »
    Hello everyone i have the solution for this issue, i changed the commentary language and it works now .

Thats a load of ****!
  • thezen3x wrote: »

Thanks but not only do you need to change the commentary but the language of the whole game in the origin settings. That worked for me!
  • trampo23
    Same here. I had on spanish, but now I have put default and it works. but the store is still down
  • Alemas_2012
    15145 posts World Class
    For me it crashes after playing a FUT WC match...
  • BuenDa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    NV022 wrote: »
    Yeah I have the same issue! I guess it's only on the PC Platform, it's sad to see that EA released it without removing the possibility of such crashes

It's also on Nintendo Switch
  • Ventoxxic
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2018
    My game crashes when i play a online game or a offline game in the new world cup mode. It started all with the new update, EA had published to repair the shop, which also still doesnt work.
  • mpdd3103
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Same here...changed the language of the commentator and no more crashes.

But that sucks because now i cant play with English comment anymore.
  • garroth
    1 posts Ball Boy
    english commentary and spanish text = crashes
    Spanish commentary and text = works ok
    It's definitely a matter of the English language