World Cup mode CRASH OPENING FIFA

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
edited May 2018
I downloaded it, but can't get on FIFA. Every time when i'm connecting to the servers the app get shut down?

Tried it 5 times already, and nothing. PLEASE help.

Comments

• Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Anyone got the same after the update? App keeps closing itself after the Press A screen after language. @EA_Andy
  • Campino
    29695 posts National Team Captain
    You tried a hard reset?
  • Sercs
    19130 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    Campino wrote: »
    You tried a hard reset?

this. FYI you do it by holding down the xbox button until the xbox shuts off (like 10-15 seconds)
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    You tried a hard reset?

Yeah already tried that, but it's a bug in FIFA 18 itself I think because at the loading screen (where you press A after the "EA SPORTS it's in the game) the "18" below in the screen is different than usual. Thinking about just deleting my whole game and re-download but that's gonna take a few hours.
    Sercs wrote: »
    You tried a hard reset?

this. FYI you do it by holding down the xbox button until the xbox shuts off (like 10-15 seconds)

• JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    edited May 2018
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    FFS after download I cant even start FIFA anymore. So frustrating.
  • LeonidasJB
    16210 posts World Class
    Mine works fine.
  • fakhali
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Always problems! Damn EA!
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Killashaw - What language is your XBOX in?
  • fakhali
    4 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy same here on pc language italian

• Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Dutch
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Any update yet @EA_Andy appreciate it!
  • SzpadelPL
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have exactly the same problem. Great job EA- now I can't play even normal FUT...
  • Sercs
    19130 posts World Class
    edited May 2018
    I also have this problem...... any news? @EA_Andy
  • Sercs
    19130 posts World Class
    Up... @Killashaw @EA_Andy

Any fix?
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    In single player mode i won semi final matches twice but when returning main screen and simulating other matches, game freezes and quits. After relaunch it forces me Play semi final match again.

And in match my teams name is team_name_130002 or smt absurd like this. I think this mode is full of bugs.
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    Killashaw wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Dutch

Same
  • Sercs
    19130 posts World Class
    In single player mode i won semi final matches twice but when returning main screen and simulating other matches, game freezes and quits. After relaunch it forces me Play semi final match again.

And in match my teams name is team_name_130002 or smt absurd like this. I think this mode is full of bugs.
    At least you can launch the game lmao
  • makio_15
    19 posts Ball Boy
    I can launch the game, select teams and as soon as the match has loaded (during skill games) it freezes. Can’t actually get to play a match. This happens on ALL modes I’ve tried including kick off. I’m trying to re install but only at 81% since 6pm. I don’t think it will work after re install. I’ve seen no one saying this fixes the problem but I had to try because I’ve tried everything else including resetting squads and deleting profile settings.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    Any update ?
  • Campino
    I Can’t even open FIFA :joy:
  • Campino
    @Sercs

My games dead what’s going on @EA_Andy
  • kakagoalgoal
    34 posts Park Captain
    same here, after updates I can not even launch FIFA now, it just go back to Xbox home.
  • Sercs
    19130 posts World Class
    Haven’t seen anything yet, Killashaw fixed his but uninstalling and reinstalling.. so doing that and seeing what happened.

I’d have liked to have it ready now.. except I forgot I put my Xbox across to energy saving yesterday when I was trying different resets on my xbox.. so the install didn’t take place aha. Doing it now ready for after work tho
  • makio_15
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Sercs wrote: »
    Haven’t seen anything yet, Killashaw fixed his but uninstalling and reinstalling.. so doing that and seeing what happened.

I’d have liked to have it ready now.. except I forgot I put my Xbox across to energy saving yesterday when I was trying different resets on my xbox.. so the install didn’t take place aha. Doing it now ready for after work tho

Mine started working after re installing too.

• Campino
    That’s a hefty reinstall
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    I reinstalled 48GB... Took me 12 hours to download as my WiFi had the worst day of its life. But now its working fine.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    I refuse to uninstall and install again you can go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yourself
  • Campino
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I refuse to uninstall and install again you can go **** yourself

For 48 gig I’m not suprised