World Cup mode challenges / RTG ideas

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
- Win the tournament with as much 1 nation squads as you can
- etc.

Any ideas for a fun game mode? Definitely gonna try to get as much nations teams complete and play with them.

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    That sounds like fun tbh - I may try it with a full portugal team as my favourite team is sporting and they have a fair few players in the squad :)
  • Idek
    15409 posts World Class
    Might use the starter team I get and then do something like opening a 5k pack for every group stage win and a 7.5k pack for every knockout win

Opening packs based on goals scored as well maybe but not sure the best structure for that without it getting expensive fast
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Rtg sounds interesting tbh. You can do it without buying points yeah? Cause I'd do that
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Get an icon from the easy sbc and rtg around that.

Tailoring what you can open for certain achievements.
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tribute wrote: »

@Tribute what's the sbc can't see anything online?
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Tribute wrote: »

@Tribute what's the sbc can't see anything online?

An easy icon SBC, 81 rated for an icon, non repeatable.

After that there's an 84 rated one repeatable.

Edit: just seen @chaser2k15 say it's only 79 rated!
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    How about - binge all your coins on WC packs and put together the best squad you can?

• PJazz
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    How about win the tournament with the lowest rating team on WC
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    No Europe or South America.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy Is there any possibility that you guys could take a look at the possibility to make more than 1 squad? Fun part for me is playing with all different nations/confederations etc. but it's pretty hard this way.
  • Killashaw wrote: »
    @EA_Andy Is there any possibility that you guys could take a look at the possibility to make more than 1 squad? Fun part for me is playing with all different nations/confederations etc. but it's pretty hard this way.

100% agree
  • VICTAAAA
    11217 posts Has That Special Something
    Killashaw wrote: »

Friendlies would be awesome too! But I’m 99% sure that it’s too late for such a development.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »

Friendlies would be awesome too! But I’m 99% sure that it’s too late for such a development.

Read on reddit they were already patched in on pc, but not sure the guy was fully grasping that the question was about WC Mode ...
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Collection book or task list. Regular rtg
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Start with all red links, for every game won, you can add a chemistry link. Win by one, orange link, win by two or more, green link.

Coming first in group stage, you can add two orange or one green, just qualifying, one orange link.

For every game lost, downgrade one link to red.

Sounds bad now I've typed it out, but, I went to the effort so may as well post it :D