Belgium! GK! can you guess the Continent?

Viggo 007
12248 posts Has That Special Something
edited May 2018
EA thinks you can't

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12336 posts Has That Special Something
    :mask:
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Context?
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3931 posts National Call-Up
    What?
  • Viggo 007
    edited May 2018
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Context?

Packs on World Cup Mode showing country first then continent later

• THORPT
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Context?

Packs on World Cup Mode showing country first then continent later

Yeah... noticed that also... pretty stupid but whatever
  • iRusty_yo
    Hahaha I get it now, typical EA. It’s the finer details that make all of the difference
  • Viggo 007
    Hahaha I get it now, typical EA. It’s the finer details that make all of the difference

this wc mode it's just a reskin :D , all the people telling you gameplay is different, that's because you play with normal cards and not TOTS/TOTY and whatever special card :D :D
  • iRusty_yo

this wc mode it's just a reskin :D , all the people telling you gameplay is different, that's because you play with normal cards and not TOTS/TOTY and whatever special card :D :D

Exactly this. I’ll try it, but don’t expect to be playing it as much as FUT. got my final team now, want to play with it
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional

Spot on. It's the same with H2H and FUT. It's all still FIFA 18 gameplay. It's not different at all.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    You think they would want to try something new to work out the bugs ( on a free product can we really complain if it’s free ). Just to make 19 that much better.
  • Retro_G
    28230 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

Spot on. It's the same with H2H and FUT. It's all still FIFA 18 gameplay. It's not different at all.

Quite a few people have said the gameplay is different, more responsive. We will find out soon enough.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

Quite a few people have said the gameplay is different, more responsive. We will find out soon enough.

Quite a few are wrong then.
    The gameplay is going to be atrocious for many people because of the P2P connection.
    Also have fun battling the countless no loss glitches :lol:
  • Retro_G
    28230 posts Player of the Year
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Quite a few are wrong then.
    The gameplay is going to be atrocious for many people because of the P2P connection.
    Also have fun battling the countless no loss glitches :lol:

Eh, have you played the mode? We don't even know if it's P2P, not a problem for me anyway because I've a netduma router, will only play against low ping UK/Irish opponents.
  • Viggo 007

They played WC mode at lan and the players in WC mode are non in forms, gameplay is different just because of that.

Gameplay will be no different when you have special cards in the wc mode and people put Shadow/Hunter