Icons discard value

uhMaZiiNq
11651 posts Has That Special Something
Is it 100k or 200k?

Comments

• Whoman
    5414 posts Big Money Move
    Little over 100 for the low rated ones, which i assume are the ones you mean here :)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited May 2018
    Whoman wrote: »
    Little over 100 for the low rated ones, which i assume are the ones you mean here :)

87 ADP specifically lol thanks. Thought it was 200k for some reason since I don't think I've ever seen an icon below that on the market

I see they are slightly under that now tho
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Ended up buying one for 210 and see now that it's 104k discard
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

Is he really that low? I remember him being around 1 mil just a few months ago, crazy how much everything has dropped.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Is he really that low? I remember him being around 1 mil just a few months ago, crazy how much everything has dropped.

Yeah I remember paying close to 350k maybe a month ago. Idk if he's gonna go lower than 200 but I think I'm gonna need him for Chem and he was great when I used him last
  • Absting159
    6820 posts Moderator
    These prices are just stupid low. It's kinda nice for people who quit playing a few months ago. .when they come back they'll be utterly stupid rich. LOL.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Absting159 wrote: »
    These prices are just stupid low. It's kinda nice for people who quit playing a few months ago. .when they come back they'll be utterly stupid rich. LOL.

I only had like 200k when I came back but have had some good pack luck finally for the first time so have 800k to work with
  • Absting159
    6820 posts Moderator

I only had like 200k when I came back but have had some good pack luck finally for the first time so have 800k to work with

I massively upgraded a few times because I had 83/84s when we had some inflated prices. That was a nice boost when things are dropping massively!
  • uhMaZiiNq

I massively upgraded a few times because I had 83/84s when we had some inflated prices. That was a nice boost when things are dropping massively!

Just hoping for something nice from the remaining tots SBCs. Really wanting a quality serie A cm tomorrow and of course Neymar/mbappe
  • Whoman
    Actually might end up doing the Prime SBC for ADP as my last Icon, would use him as a sub in both teams i have. Kinda depends on how many TOTS we need for Ultimate. Still have 8 untradeable TOTS i don't really use (packed an ungodly amount in the upgrades, put like 2 dozen into various Icon SBCs), so if i don't need too many for Ultimate that'll mean i pretty much only need to buy the Icon.

Except they missed out on getting a few decent TOTS along the road if they skipped that alltogether ;) (and judging from some of the teams i face being like 85/86 NIF Squad from 1 league, some did).

• uhMaZiiNq
    Actually might end up doing the Prime SBC for ADP as my last Icon, would use him as a sub in both teams i have. Kinda depends on how many TOTS we need for Ultimate. Still have 8 untradeable TOTS i don't really use (packed an ungodly amount in the upgrades, put like 2 dozen into various Icon SBCs), so if i don't need too many for Ultimate that'll mean i pretty much only need to buy the Icon.

Except they missed out on getting a few decent TOTS along the road if they skipped that alltogether ;) (and judging from some of the teams i face being like 85/86 NIF Squad from 1 league, some did).

Won't be more than 2 if it even requires 2
  • Whoman

Yeah, kinda thinking the same. Waiting that extra few days now still seems prudent, just in case ;) Especially considering i already did Gullit, Lothar, Maldini and Ronaldinho over the last few weeks. ( for stupid cheap due to all the TOTS i kept getting from Upgrade packs :) ) .

But am down to my last 650k now and still wanna get Telles and Jonas, maybe a better RB as well. (Currently using Cagligiuri and Debuchy)
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yeah, kinda thinking the same. Waiting that extra few days now still seems prudent, just in case ;) Especially considering i already did Gullit, Lothar, Maldini and Ronaldinho over the last few weeks. ( for stupid cheap due to all the TOTS i kept getting from Upgrade packs :) ) .

But am down to my last 650k now and still wanna get Telles and Jonas, maybe a better RB as well. (Currently using Cagligiuri and Debuchy)

Won't know until tomorrow what I'm gonna do but thinking Tots Allan will be my main purchase depending on which tots I get. Could get Neymar and throw everything out the window who knows. As of now the plan is tots sane, tots Lozano, Adp up top with IF Fernandinho, tots Allan and tots van ginkel in the midfield with a sub 100k serie A defensive trio + tots arias and tots handanovic
  • Whoman

Won't know until tomorrow what I'm gonna do but thinking Tots Allan will be my main purchase depending on which tots I get. Could get Neymar and throw everything out the window who knows. As of now the plan is tots sane, tots Lozano, Adp up top with IF Fernandinho, tots Allan and tots van ginkel in the midfield with a sub 100k serie A defensive trio + tots arias and tots handanovic

Sounds solid :) Have Allan untradeable from an upgrade and he is insanely good defensively, positively teleports from one place to another, keeps up with everybody 1:1 due to his agility and has great tackling. Have Arias as well, rock solid RB. Too bad there won't be a de Ligt TOTS on Wednesday :(
  • uhMaZiiNq

Sounds solid :) Have Allan untradeable from an upgrade and he is insanely good defensively, positively teleports from one place to another, keeps up with everybody 1:1 due to his agility and has great tackling. Have Arias as well, rock solid RB. Too bad there won't be a de Ligt TOTS on Wednesday :(

Have a feeling there's gonna be a weekly objective or a DKT for him next week based on what they said about one more RoW fan favorite. Allan looks incredible though just not tall of course but if I can get him, savic or nain I'll be over the moon tomorrow. Pjanic and Hamsik would be nice as well. Theres really only 5 or 6 guys I truly would be mad to get tbh