Struggling to sell

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
Ok I know this is a dumb topic, but why is it so hard to sell icons on PC at this stage in fifa? I've been trying to sell my prime rijkaard for around 5 hours lowering the bin everytime that it has now become like 100k less than what futbin says it usually sells for and it's still not selling. And it isn't the first time this has happened. I'm a bit frustrated cus I wanted to get at least a game or two with the new team I had in mind before going to bed haha.

Comments

• TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    What price is he listed at now?
  • RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    I would guess people are waiting for wc. That and pc has less players anyway.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2018
    TeamRem wrote: »

I have him at 480k. Futbin shows he's been selling at 555k
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Yeah maybe that's the reason. Really frustrates me as a PC player to have such a messed up market honestly.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Icons have been tough to sell even on PS4. Ppl don't but anymore or they don't have coins
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    theraduku wrote: »
    TeamRem wrote: »

I have him at 480k. Futbin shows he's been selling at 555k
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Yeah maybe that's the reason. Really frustrates me as a PC player to have such a messed up market honestly.

Honestly, that's too high. The game is ending and there are some really great TOTS players for that price. Your only choice is to keep dropping the price until someone buys.
  • truegunn3r
    10236 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2018
    Icons took a fall since TOTS especially players like Rijkaard because there are so many cheaper TOTS options available plus the added benefit of packing free untradeable guaranteed TOTS. Today is the worst time to sell because everyone’s sitting on coins to splash in FUTWC. Your best bet is to sell a few weeks later once novelty weirs off, however the World Cup tournament would have started keeping the hype going.

Just put in a open transfer and take your losses.