Prime Zanetti SBC

uhMaZiiNq
11698 posts Has That Special Something
edited May 2018
Does anybody know roughly the average amount you get back from the packs if you don't get anything decent at all? Just wondering.

Comments

• Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    Like 20-25K if you get absolutely nothing and just quick sell.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10617 posts Has That Special Something
    I got hardly anything back. Adebayor IF from the 86 squad :lol: used him to complete the 84!
  • Knowlesdinho
    FYI, just did it. Only cost me around 30k because I cleared out some untradable items.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I got hardly anything back. Adebayor IF from the 86 squad :lol: used him to complete the 84!

That's rough. The packs you get back don't particularly look great either but could be wrong.
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited May 2018

That's rough. The packs you get back don't particularly look great either but could be wrong.

It’s luck at the end of the day. I’m at my end game team so wanted to upgrade from the 88 Zanetti. It was worth it for me.

If you’ve got some of the useless league SBC players, throw them in to bring the price down. I used the Polish one, Casillas, and another one that I can’t remember.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    FYI, just did it. Only cost me around 30k because I cleared out some untradable items.

Maybe I'll just wait until next week. I'm sure it will be cheaper anyways when the tots SBCs are over

It’s luck at the end of the day. I’m at my end game team so wanted to upgrade from the 88 Zanetti. It was worth it for me.

If you’v got some of the useless league SBC players, throw them in to bring the price down. I used the Polish one, Casillas, and another one that I can’t remember.

I don't really have any untradables besides tots and bday rvp and Schwein I started playing pretty recently since stopping at the start. Maybe I'll wait and see where my club is at after ultimate tots is through. Might end up keeping Lozano and Arias idk what I'm doing team wise yet
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packs are bang average but he's worth his weight in gold, easily capable to handle the very best TOTS.
  • Knowlesdinho
    This is what I’m using, I’m going to upgrade to tots Neymar, and I might upgrade Kluivert (although I think the difference is negligible).

HfnjgxQ.png
  • uhMaZiiNq
    This is what I’m using, I’m going to upgrade to tots Neymar, and I might upgrade Kluivert (although I think the difference is negligible).

HfnjgxQ.png

Sick team man. I have maybe 650k in coins when I liquidate my golds + tots Lozano and Arias sellable with tots Sane and handanovic as my main untradables that I would build around. If I keep Lozano would prob just stick 87 ADp between them then I wouldn't need zanetti but no Arias may need to go for him
  • Knowlesdinho

HfnjgxQ.png

Sick team man. I have maybe 650k in coins when I liquidate my golds + tots Lozano and Arias sellable with tots Sane and handanovic as my main untradables that I would build around. If I keep Lozano would prob just stick 87 ADp between them then I wouldn't need zanetti but no Arias may need to go for him

Thanks, I was initially going past and present Serie A, but Neymar is brilliant to use, so stuck him in.

Sane, ADP, and Lozano would strike fear in people :lol:
  • uhMaZiiNq

HfnjgxQ.png

Thanks, I was initially going past and present Serie A, but Neymar is brilliant to use, so stuck him in.

Sane, ADP, and Lozano would strike fear in people :lol:

I like that that front 3 wouldn't set me back too many coins either. Really feel like I need a great midfield if I want to see more success. For 100k really don't think anyone will come close to lozano
  • sofyanm
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it tonight and packed literally nothing, not even a board
  • uhMaZiiNq
    sofyanm wrote: »

How much it end up setting you back?
  • sofyanm
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    sofyanm wrote: »

How much it end up setting you back?

don't know as I used the rare gold in in Ligue premium SBC packs
    But it was worth it tho as i did it for 80k
  • Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    My team has turned to crap since I used him in the Ronaldinho SBC. Just do him, his delivery is second to none.
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    I’m so tempted to do it
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’m so tempted to do it

Do it mate, he's well worth it
  • Legend Killer
    1014 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »