Duplicate tots = prime Gullit

v4vendetta1978
2797 posts Fans' Favourite
Right final straw going to have to give away a Few tots but not going to play with them illic , Roberto, Mariano, Lopez Just for the 89 team , then chip the rest off during wc also I’m one icon short please tell me this going to be worth it tell me he is everything and then some

Comments

• yogibear
    921 posts Semi-Pro
    He is.
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Never had him but played against him and with his height, physicality, technique, weak foot and skills... He's gotta be the best all-round player in FIFA.
  • Skinz2k15
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You won’t find a better midfielder - he has everything and more!
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    100% worthwhile
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Skinz2k15 wrote: »

• Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Nike, just Gullit
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100% worth it
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    The absolute best. I’m dreading fifa 19 as I won’t be able to play that **** starter team without him :D
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Skinz2k15 wrote: »

• Pxul_
    7733 posts League Winner
    Nike, just Gullit

• Lavezzi
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prima Gullit is the best player ive ever used this fifa
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id say mine is wasted at CDM in a 3-5-2 though ..... so I tend to bump up to ST or CAM when things get a bit tasty. so many clutch goals. And that 5* WF is a game changer for sure.
  • v4vendetta1978
    Finished him off tonight cheap as chips started with 940k did blanc for my spare icon I needed then rounded off the other squads finished on 600k , had some bits in the trade pile so I reckon I did blanc and Gullit for 500k untradables were used and tots that I pulled along the way [img][/img]115_F9_C49_46_FD_4896_ADBD_FAADC9_C47_A54.png
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Finished him off tonight cheap as chips started with 940k did blanc for my spare icon I needed then rounded off the other squads finished on 600k , had some bits in the trade pile so I reckon I did blanc and Gullit for 500k untradables were used and tots that I pulled along the way [img][/img]115_F9_C49_46_FD_4896_ADBD_FAADC9_C47_A54.png

Looks realy good
    Although i'd change the wingers with those stacked coins ;)
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Pauler12 wrote: »

Looks realy good
    Although i'd change the LM/RM with those stacked coins ;)

• v4vendetta1978

Looks realy good
    Although i'd change the LM/RM with those stacked coins ;)

Picked up a random 300k LM just for japes totally wasted there but hay why not lol not sure what for the RM