Should I make this change?

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
So this is my current team :
jzjugw.png

Now, I just saw fekir's price (thanks to another guy's post here) and I wanted to try and implement him into my squad by swapping mbappe with him. I would have to put baby vieira instead of prime rijkaard (who has not been that great tbh). Do you guys think I should make this move?

Comments

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Need help asap
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    I’d do it. Fekir looks like a great card and Vieira is amazing.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah seems a good deal at that price on PC
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Vieira base is and upgrade on prime Rijkaard anyway imo, so yes
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sounds good, go for it.
  • Deano2508
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    How’s crespo?
  • Pauler12
    82 posts Park Captain
    Definitely.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    How’s crespo?

He's been worse than cavani(only had this partnership for 10 games though). He goes missing in some games and then the next game he scores a hattrick. He is no longer as effective as he was before TOTS came out, but he still does the job. I have played around 250 games with him and he has like 170 goals 140 assists (played him as a wide cam as well but he didn't do that well there).
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    I just thought on another thing. I could put tots fabinho at the RCDM spot and do the zanetti sbc for the rb spot and then I would have enough coins to upgrade nif alaba to if alaba. Would that be better? Young would then become a super sub.
  • Lenn
    57 posts Park Captain
    Packed Fekir in the sunday’s SBC. Played with him today, had 3 shots in the first 20 min of the first game: 2 goals and 1 post.

(I won’t bother going over all 5x 90+ stats..., he can do everything)

I own mbappe too, and I don’t really like him that much anymore. I would with no doubt buy Fekir.

Keep me updated on what you think of him if you do decide on buying him!
  • Deano2508
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    theraduku wrote: »
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    How’s crespo?

He's been worse than cavani(only had this partnership for 10 games though). He goes missing in some games and then the next game he scores a hattrick. He is no longer as effective as he was before TOTS came out, but he still does the job. I have played around 250 games with him and he has like 170 goals 140 assists (played him as a wide cam as well but he didn't do that well there).

Hmmm sounds like I might have to re think him then
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Lenn wrote: »
    Packed Fekir in the sunday’s SBC. Played with him today, had 3 shots in the first 20 min of the first game: 2 goals and 1 post.

I own mbappe too, and I don’t really like him that much anymore. I would with no doubt buy Fekir.

I already have him but can't afford vieira since rijkaard just won't sell ! And even then I might have to downgrade hando cause I wouldn't be able to afford vieira. Or I could just do the other option with TOTS Fabinho and prime zanetti, would that be better?
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it!! I really want Fekir aswell
  • Lenn
    57 posts Park Captain

I already have him but can't afford vieira since rijkaard just won't sell ! And even then I might have to downgrade hando cause I wouldn't be able to afford vieira. Or I could just do the other option with TOTS Fabinho and prime zanetti, would that be better?

Don’t really know what vieira is like, but I think at this stage of the game you are better off with a TOTS Fabinho money wise.

Also, don’t you like Young? I find him really fun to play with.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro

Don’t really know what vieira is like, but I think at this stage of the game you are better off with a TOTS Fabinho money wise.

Also, don’t you like Young? I find him really fun to play with.

Young is okay at best. I really don't like his physicality, but going forward he is great. I would need to replace him though if I went for fabinho since fekir wouldn't be on full chem.