Is there going to be any improvements?
Except a different menu and some kits, an overhaul is long over due for Pro Clubs since forever.
Is Fifa going to make any big changes this year?
2. If anyone gets disconnected, then let them join mid game
3. Game face
4. Better way for rating: especially for out of position, people lose a lot of points if they're out of position just for a fraction of second. for example: If a CAM comes back to help defence and if the defence clears the ball then CAM loses points in heaps
5. Have some kind of rewards for winning divisions/cups
6. Touchpad doesn't works a lot of the time
7. Have a practice arena for set-pieces
8. Give an option for Vice Captain in case Captain gets disconnected
9. Show real time changes while editing player: For example: if you increase/decrease height/weight, show real time how it affects the agility/sprint etc.
10. if a person plays in a club, leaves and comes back then have his record from previous time (or show it as before 1st transfer/2nd transfer etc) It would be cool to have a record of all the clubs we've played for, how many games, goals for each team.
11. Watch mode/view mode: like other shooting games, where you don't have to play to watch the game, it'll be good for those who join the lobby just 5 mins after the game started, rather than looking at blank screen, they can watch the game, would be even better if we can watch it from any player's POV (would be more realistic)
12. Pro clubs has so much potential to become an e-Sport, will be way better than FUT.
Any constructive recommendations/comments are welcome