PRO CLUBS IN FIFA 19 ~ Recommendations

the_boss_gurveer
1962 posts Fans' Favourite
Is there going to be any improvements?
Except a different menu and some kits, an overhaul is long over due for Pro Clubs since forever.

Is Fifa going to make any big changes this year?

My recommendations:
1. Substitutions
2. If anyone gets disconnected, then let them join mid game
3. Game face
4. Better way for rating: especially for out of position, people lose a lot of points if they're out of position just for a fraction of second. for example: If a CAM comes back to help defence and if the defence clears the ball then CAM loses points in heaps
5. Have some kind of rewards for winning divisions/cups
6. Touchpad doesn't works a lot of the time
7. Have a practice arena for set-pieces
8. Give an option for Vice Captain in case Captain gets disconnected
9. Show real time changes while editing player: For example: if you increase/decrease height/weight, show real time how it affects the agility/sprint etc.
10. if a person plays in a club, leaves and comes back then have his record from previous time (or show it as before 1st transfer/2nd transfer etc) It would be cool to have a record of all the clubs we've played for, how many games, goals for each team.
11. Watch mode/view mode: like other shooting games, where you don't have to play to watch the game, it'll be good for those who join the lobby just 5 mins after the game started, rather than looking at blank screen, they can watch the game, would be even better if we can watch it from any player's POV (would be more realistic)
12. Pro clubs has so much potential to become an e-Sport, will be way better than FUT.

Any constructive recommendations/comments are welcome

Comments

• Yes exactly maybe a weekend league too
  • dezy22
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remove the any option. Subs. Champions league and europa cup. Squad battle style ai that defends tracks runs. allow user to use a pro players base look like I can pick zlatan my pro looks like zlatan just look no stats etc
  • Alpacino76
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2018
    More shirts model, add publicity (put it myself) in the shirt (like The stadium name)
    Like the old Pro evolution soccer, the customization zone is the best to create, a new emblem, a new shirt model, a new equipment.

I want to create my own emblem, no the typical soccer ball or trophy.

I want to put the publicity in the shirt, this is amazing

The name of the manager of the team

• Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    +1
  • Mesh11
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Except a different menu and some kits, an overhaul is long over due for Pro Clubs since forever.

My recommendations:
    1. Substitutions
    3. Game face
    4. Better way for rating: especially for out of position, people lose a lot of points if they're out of position just for a fraction of second. for example: If a CAM comes back to help defence and if the defence clears the ball then CAM loses points in heaps
    9. Show real time changes while editing player: For example: if you increase/decrease height/weight, show real time how it affects the agility/sprint etc.
    10. if a person plays in a club, leaves and comes back then have his record from previous time (or show it as before 1st transfer/2nd transfer etc) It would be cool to have a record of all the clubs we've played for, how many games, goals for each team.
    11. Watch mode/view mode: like other shooting games, where you don't have to play to watch the game, it'll be good for those who join the lobby just 5 mins after the game started, rather than looking at blank screen, they can watch the game, would be even better if we can watch it from any player's POV (would be more realistic)
    12. Pro clubs has so much potential to become an e-Sport, will be way better than FUT.

The best suggestion - stop the cheaters!
    All the rest suggestion is just useless without it.
  • dezy22
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What cheats haven’t seen any cheats plenty glitches and exploited gameplay but I can’t say I’ve seen cheats could you give examples
  • Mesh11 wrote: »

My recommendations:
    1. Substitutions
    3. Game face

The best suggestion - stop the cheaters!
    All the rest suggestion is just useless without it.

Nailed it!
  • Carlitos1315
    69 posts Park Captain

My recommendations:
    1. Substitutions
    3. Game face

Remove title matches for divisions 10-2. I honestly don't care about the useless trophies that we're forced to play for after reaching promotion. 18 points in div2 and have 3 games left over to win a useless title that you might not even win due to FIFA inconsistencies. F off lol let me play in div1 already!
  • V_I_Lenin17
    78 posts Park Captain
    Playing level/ratings go up and down according to how you play. If your greedy, out of position you go down from 89 to 88 for example. This would encourage ream play not showboating. To supplement this make stamina have some meaning. Players running all over the pitch for 90 barely out of breath. What nonsense. Remove the second wind too.
    Both of these I feel would encourage pro club teamplay.
  • dezy22 wrote: »
    What cheats haven’t seen any cheats plenty glitches and exploited gameplay but I can’t say I’ve seen cheats could you give examples

really?! you dont play pro clubs then...
    the most annoyning trainer is for the bots.
    sometimes it feels like the bots is better then the real players.