How to apply pressure

theraduku
903 posts Semi-Pro
So I am getting really frustrated about how my opponents can control one player while also having another player stick to my player like glue, while my players stay 10 meters away from his players when he has possession. I am just wondering what I could do to apply this kind of pressure. Am I missing something? Is there any custom tactics or some button combination that does that? Thanks

Comments

• rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Build a team full of tottenham players
  • W16
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This tactic only work without delay and/ or ” the Potter thing we cant speak about”. If its active you have to take a pause or accept the game is against you.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Build a team full of tottenham players

Ha.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    When out of possession, press and hold triangle and you'll have a player aggressively pressuring trying to take the ball away
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s a combination of effectively using second man press, the right formation and custom tactics.

You don’t always need to be the nearest man when defending, use second man press for that while you control another player to cut passing lane or close down space they want to attack in to.
  • JohnDoe
    11690 posts Has That Special Something
    Push really hard.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh I see. I'll try to get used to second man press then. It seems to work very well for the people I come up against, especially against my type of playstyle.