Fifa WC mode

Heshamk93
1122 posts Professional
So i have come to the conclusion that if you have like 500k and are planning to spend most of it on wc mode , dont.
Because you will make a super team on wc mode but will get bored of it because theres just online tournament on the mode and while on fut you have online seasons, dkt, WL and online friendlies.
And i feel that if you make a super team on day 1 then theres no feel to making a team or working towards a super team although i may be wrong about this
Also i feel that this year since a lot of coins have been easy to make compared to previous fifa’s , pack weight might be reduced considerably

Comments

• dregana08
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    thanks for your 2 cents.

Here’s 1 cent change.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    500k coins is nothing in the world cup mode, you need at least over 2 million coins for some decent pulls.

I played for over 1.5 year to collect every player in fifa 14 and still missed the chance to get Neymar.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Afhald wrote: »
    500k coins is nothing in the world cup mode, you need at least over 2 million coins for some decent pulls.

Yeah 500k i was just giving as a general number lol
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Nah I'm spending way more, won't get a better chance to pack the best players in the game.

Although I somewhat agree, but there's no way I'll just let my coins sit there just for the sake of working my way up.
  • leon1309
    4220 posts National Call-Up
    I am not puting even1 coin in WC mode. Will just try to do it pack only. I think it will be more fun that way, even if more frustrating.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Afhald wrote: »

I played for over 1.5 year to collect every player in fifa 14 and still missed the chance to get Neymar.

I didnt spend almoat anything and got all big names from packs before the final GER-ARG.. maybe didnt get Ramos and I cant remeber that cause I didnt want him and wouldnt play him ;)
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks bud!