800k team suggestions?

uhMaZiiNq
11625 posts Has That Special Something
I don't mind formation switching or a few guys on 7/8 Chem. The untradable tots I want in for sure are Sane and Handanovic. Others I have are David silva who I'm not a huge fan of, Gomez who I like but is fine as a sub and Naldo who's not bad but can't really fit him with handanovic. Really would like to have as dominant a mid field as I can since that seems to matter most. Thanks for any and all help I'm stuck at the moment.

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    ^
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    I would do something with this

a7ac97f87e0d0bc9091987d7129c91c7.jpg
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Neymessi wrote: »

David Silva is trash tho
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something

David Silva is trash tho

87 Firmino is pretty good
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wait a few more days ...800k will get you a load more for you coins once the world cup mode kicks in
  • uhMaZiiNq
    YumYum wrote: »
    Wait a few more days ...800k will get you a load more for you coins once the world cup mode kicks in

Yeah I'm waiting until tomorrow regardless to see which tots I get but just trying to get an idea.
  • uhMaZiiNq

David Silva is trash tho

87 Firmino is pretty good

He looks solid. I already have Lozano and Arias too and for the price idk if it can get much bwtter. Was thinking maybe tots Son but that's a lot of the budget. Could just get 87 ADP back to thread Sane and Lozano together with a Fernandinho - Allan - van ginkel midfield and a serie A + arias defense
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah I'm waiting until tomorrow regardless to see which tots I get but just trying to get an idea.

Base icon ronaldinho has dropped 200k.recently ...tots keita us at 85k ... it's an exciting time to have around the million coin mark
  • uhMaZiiNq

Base icon ronaldinho has dropped 200k.recently ...tots keita us at 85k ... it's an exciting time to have around the million coin mark

Yeah I never thought I would have this much I'm kinda excited to actually be able to make a decent team. Not really looking forward to wC mode anymore I'll just RTG style that
  • itsagottamagic
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots sane Tif aguero
    If Jesus
    Tif savic 88 Petit if goretzka
    Sandro Tots skirnar boateng totgs kimmich
    Tots handanovic
    Should be in budget just savic and sane aren't full chem
  • itsagottamagic
    If not in budget just downgrade tif savic to his sif (he is just as good ) aguero to a lower if and or totgs kimmich to If kimmich
  • itsagottamagic
    Edit just downgrade aguero to his nif or to tif Sterling and you will even have 200 k rest
  • itsagottamagic
    Or get another 90 k and get the 93 aguero who is amazing
  • itsagottamagic
    Actually tots Sterling is in your budget too