Quit in 119 min

MxM15
832 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2018
What can you do against a **** who quits in 119 min when its 1-1 and i got a penalty. I got his name? Can i report him or something like that? Guys like this ruin the game

Comments

  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Can't report him. It's how the game works. It sucks as I've had it happen to me a lot of times.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Quitting is not against TOS.
  • fighter__noir
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well maybe you would have lost in penalties so be happy to get another chance
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    maksi wrote: »
    Quitting is not against TOS.

    Its just bs though. 119th min pen and the guy quits just so the OP doesn't get the win.
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He would have score a kick off goal and won in penaltys, at least it spare you the anger!

    You know Fifa this late of the year
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    W16 wrote: »
    He would have score a kick off goal and won in penaltys, at least it spare you the anger!

    You know Fifa this late of the year

    Whatever
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4123 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing you can realistically do. It's very frustrating, happened to me a few times.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
  • Nate
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    But why is it a pen? If the game decides to without him pressing any button or making a good tackle, you can't blame him
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought a pause happens only after the penalty is taken...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    The question is why do EA not award you with the win? The only answer I can come up with is fifa 18 is a test and that would corrupt their data by making the experience more enjoyable.
  • Adrian095
    33940 posts National Team Captain
    @wfcbagnall Gyan at it again. Ban him
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Prits1992 wrote: »
    I thought a pause happens only after the penalty is taken...

    End application or turn of ps4!
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    what happens if one quits when down at penalty shootout? lol... probably non quitter gets the win right?
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    But why is it a pen? If the game decides to without him pressing any button or making a good tackle, you can't blame him

    Even if it was a pen because there came on alien out of the sky to tackle me. He didnt wan me to win. You cant defend things like that
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    alanrudy wrote: »
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
    Nate wrote: »
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much

    Dont worry, i made a case about it. I hope ea at least give him a warning.
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MxM15 wrote: »
    Prits1992 wrote: »
    I thought a pause happens only after the penalty is taken...

    End application or turn of ps4!

    If you pull out your cable from your modem. You get no loss also. It works in DKT and sometimes in division and WL. Horrible its not fixed.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    MxM15 wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
    Nate wrote: »
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much

    Dont worry, i made a case about it. I hope ea at least give him a warning.

    He already got his punishment, a loss and match coin multiplier decreasing
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    MxM15 wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
    Nate wrote: »
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much

    Dont worry, i made a case about it. I hope ea at least give him a warning.

    He already got his punishment, a loss and match coin multiplier decreasing

    And what about my wasted time?
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    MxM15 wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    MxM15 wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
    Nate wrote: »
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much

    Dont worry, i made a case about it. I hope ea at least give him a warning.

    He already got his punishment, a loss and match coin multiplier decreasing

    And what about my wasted time?

    You should get the win cause he forfeits but we had that system before and it was worse in practice cause people would download games mid game to make the connection lag and force a quit
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    MxM15 wrote: »
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    MxM15 wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    It may not do much this time but report that fool! Maybe others will do it and it'll eventually catch up to him getting some kind of ban.
    Nate wrote: »
    best you can do is report for grieving pretty much

    Dont worry, i made a case about it. I hope ea at least give him a warning.

    He already got his punishment, a loss and match coin multiplier decreasing

    And what about my wasted time?

    You should get the win cause he forfeits but we had that system before and it was worse in practice cause people would download games mid game to make the connection lag and force a quit

    Wow who want to win like that.
Sign In or Register to comment.