Those who are waiting WC mode

Viggo 007
12248 posts Has That Special Something
These are the options

1780d22db223a64219e9a89eddb1de18.jpg


63333268cde69584f69f2c315937245c.png



thoughts?

Comments

  • RadioShaq
    14896 posts Moderator
    It seems like a gold tournament that everyone wanted.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Is draft the same cost as on regular FUT?
  • Stephen86
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was hoping for friendly seasons
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It seems like a gold tournament that everyone wanted.

    will get boring in no time though, gotta resist the trap from EA to spend on WC
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Stephen86 wrote: »
    Was hoping for friendly seasons

    I think it's 10k
  • RadioShaq
    14896 posts Moderator
    I dunno everyone says they would play gold cup all day everyday of ea would bring it back. Would imagine wc would be better than that.
  • selb
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    That skin is hideous!
  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its like Fifa 14 or 13 when it was just online tourneys and no single matches
  • Vert
    15418 posts World Class
    Looks top
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I like it
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    Its like Fifa 14 or 13 when it was just online tourneys and no single matches

    Fifa 14. And we had group stages back then. Apparently, those are now gone.
  • Tornado31619
    16490 posts World Class
    mHazard wrote: »
    I like it
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Its like Fifa 14 or 13 when it was just online tourneys and no single matches

    Fifa 14. And we had group stages back then. Apparently, those are now gone.

    Group stages are still there.
  • Retro_G
    28161 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2018
    I prefer knockout football, DKO is the most enjoyable mode. A world cup is even better than DKO, the rewards will be great. I'm hoping they up the rewards for winning a world cup to 50k, instead of 30k like Fifa 14.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't really see the point in it.
    If it's world cup shouldn't your team be of 1 nation?
    Why is this any different from regular fut?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Mdx wrote: »
    Don't really see the point in it.
    If it's world cup shouldn't your team be of 1 nation?
    Why is this any different from regular fut?

    Chemistry system and well... It's new and shiny. :blush:
  • Retro_G
    28161 posts Player of the Year
    mHazard wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Don't really see the point in it.
    If it's world cup shouldn't your team be of 1 nation?
    Why is this any different from regular fut?

    Chemistry system and well... It's new and shiny. :blush:

    Chemistry system is a lot more flexible, allows some unique teams.
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Don't really see the point in it.
    If it's world cup shouldn't your team be of 1 nation?
    Why is this any different from regular fut?

    Chemistry system and well... It's new and shiny. :blush:

    Chemistry system is a lot more flexible, allows some unique teams.

    But then there is a lack of flexibility with available players, and accessing them (pack only).
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    Ugh can't help but feel that his is a test by ea.
    If popular future futs could be like this.
    No market.
    No chem.
  • deang07
    8060 posts League Winner
    Mdx wrote: »
    Ugh can't help but feel that his is a test by ea.
    If popular future futs could be like this.
    No market.
    No chem.

    lol, 14 was popular but they didnt use that as a test to change anything did they
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    deang07 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Ugh can't help but feel that his is a test by ea.
    If popular future futs could be like this.
    No market.
    No chem.

    lol, 14 was popular but they didnt use that as a test to change anything did they

  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    deang07 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Ugh can't help but feel that his is a test by ea.
    If popular future futs could be like this.
    No market.
    No chem.

    lol, 14 was popular but they didnt use that as a test to change anything did they

    Could you have multiple nationalities in your world cup squad in 14?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Mdx wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Ugh can't help but feel that his is a test by ea.
    If popular future futs could be like this.
    No market.
    No chem.

    lol, 14 was popular but they didnt use that as a test to change anything did they

    Could you have multiple nationalities in your world cup squad in 14?

    Yes. Check is like this, I think, a weak link to same continent and then strong link to same nation.
Sign In or Register to comment.