Seasons with microphone

weedog84
16 posts Ball Boy
Does anyone play seasons with microphone on? I like having a chat/banter while playing. I’m on PS4. I know it’s random opponents in seasons but can be boring with no speech

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    Used to but there's always one muppet who ends up reporting you & you'll get a unwarranted voice chat ban or something lol wouldn't recommend it.
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Really? You can get a ban? I remember the good old days when you could chat in the lobby.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    weedog84 wrote: »
    Really? You can get a ban? I remember the good old days when you could chat in the lobby.

You won't always get a ban no, But if you're smashing someone and chatting on microphone your opponent might get offended and report you even though you're talking "clean" on the Microphone you can try playing Seasons with a microphone on I know some people have it on just some people may report you for no reason even if you're chill they might find it annoying or something lol. :/
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    The world has gone mad lol. Cheers
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    weedog84 wrote: »
    The world has gone mad lol. Cheers

There's always muppets out there who report somebody for no reason just because they're talking on microphone probably when they're on the losing end. :D
  • DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I`ve also met people who listen to very loud music using external speakers, not headphones. This is very annoying, especially that is mixing game sound and their own music.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    DarkMac wrote: »
    I`ve also met people who listen to very loud music using external speakers, not headphones. This is very annoying, especially that is mixing game sound and their own music.

I used to talk on microphone years ago but I don't see the point anymore.. nowadays when I play I rarely hear people talk.. maybe it's because they'e scared of being reported idk.. :/ But you always get that one person who shouts down the microphone lol :D
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Aye, some awful noise coming from some folk. I’ve started playing drop in pro club because you can see who’s on headset/microphone
  • Fulham_FC
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anybody who uses the mic on fifa is either looking to trash talk or has adhd
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Or maybe they are just more sociable than you!!!
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought a mic so i could talk on fifa matches but i only come across one opponent in about 100 matches with a mic on so i sold it lol.
  • I can't hear people on microphone!!!
    I mean I can see they are on on the screen but I can't hear them!! Does anyone have same problem?
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can't hear people on microphone!!!
    I mean I can see they are on on the screen but I can't hear them!! Does anyone have same problem?

Yeh same here
  • Leonsmith wrote: »
    I can't hear people on microphone!!!

Yeh same here

I wonder why?