UEFA Champions League Final - Real Madrid vs. Liverpool (2-1)

Comments

• rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Lebron82 wrote: »
    Fu***** hate Ramos. The dirtiest player on any football field. Another intentional injury. I hope he breaks his leg today and misses the WC

He had Pepe for mentor. Ramos' the second dirtiest player still.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Real Madrid are so boring. 88th minute Ronaldo will score a penalty to make it 1-0 and will take his shirt off.

Usual boring anticlimactic stuff.

Lol that’s what the punk did to my Juve team. I wish Chiellini would have chased him down and tackled his ***.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    I wasn't really supporting either team more than the other, but to me it looked like Ramos deliberately held onto Salah's hand when they were stumbling down. He could have let go, but instead he fell on Mo's hand with his full weight. It looked really painful. I hope Liverpool wins, they were really good in the beginning.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    It was on purpose. Ramos locked Salah's hand and dragged him to the floor. With the spaniard being the heavier body, it was more probable for his opponent to get injured than not.

He should have been booked for that nevertheless.
  • Tornado31619
    21094 posts Club Captain
    rodrel wrote: »
    Fu***** hate Ramos. The dirtiest player on any football field. Another intentional injury. I hope he breaks his leg today and misses the WC

Nope, Ramos still #1, he took Pepe’s skills one step further
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    kids , kids everywhere .
    fifa forums = 80% kids with no football knowledge other than fifa.
    15% football fans who love the real game and fifa and have a honest opinion not a biased one.
    5 % deluded inbetweeners who dunno which party to join so they jump on to every contradicting bandwagon.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    It was on purpose. Ramos locked Salah's hand and dragged him to the floor. With the spaniard being the heavier body, it was more probable for his opponent to get injured than not.

That's how I see it too.
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Realistically some players might be holding back because of the World Cup, obviously they want to win, but it's going to be in the back of their head.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Have you spoken to Ramos? He told you it was on purpose or is that just you interpretation?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Realistically some players might be holding back because of the World Cup, obviously they want to win, but it's going to be in the back of their head.

Yeah, exactly this. It sucks but it's inevitable.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »
    kids , kids everywhere .
    15% football fans who love the real game and fifa and have a honest opinion not a biased one.
    5 % deluded inbetweeners who dunno which party to join so they jump on to every contradicting bandwagon.

And, us, with the honest opinion get bashed.
  • Tornado31619
    21094 posts Club Captain
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    kids , kids everywhere .

And, us, with the honest opinion get bashed.
  • Lebron82
    37 posts Park Captain

And another immature kid wishing someone to break their leg. Ramos was being aggressive but he didn't injure Salah on purpose, ffs.

Hush kid i’m in my 30’s and a neutral spectator of this final. It’s not the first time that ahole do someting intentional like this. So I really want him to feel it, eye for an eye... Salah probably misses the wc now. Real was nowhere until the ramos killed de game.
  • ProHulst0s
    7194 posts Big Money Move

Nope, Ramos still #1, he took Pepe’s skills one step further

Bruh Kramer is much worst
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    Salama wrote: »

That's how I see it too.

The thing is, it's not even the locked arm that's got injured. The arm locked was the right arm, as soon as Salah sits up he holds his left arm, it was an accident guys, get a grip
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    So Rio and Frank both agreed it was good defending and not intentional. But you professional footballers kown better? Lmao
  • Kaiduss
    796 posts Semi-Pro

And another immature kid wishing someone to break their leg. Ramos was being aggressive but he didn't injure Salah on purpose, ffs.

Agreed about the criticism, noone should wish others injury. Ramos was being aggressive but apart from this he's held Salah's arm in a pseudo-leverage and drove it into the pitch. Maybe this shouldn't have been booked but it was still far from fair play and looked intentional.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    every defender grabs , pulls ,locks on , nips at and so on ffs get a grip its a mans game did he mean to grab him yes, pull him down yes, not let him get past him yes , injure him no ffs he fell awkwardly hard luck
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Kaiduss wrote: »

Agreed about the criticism, noone should wish others injury. Ramos was being aggressive but apart from this he's held Salah's arm in a pseudo-leverage and drove it into the pitch. Maybe this shouldn't have been booked but it was still far from fair play and looked intentional.

Rio said good defending and I think he knows better than all of us.
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite

Have you spoken to Ramos? He told you it was on purpose or is that just you interpretation?

I'm a big fan of Ramos's quality but this was 100% intentional. He will deny that ofcourse but it was. You can clearly see him holding on and dragging Salah down.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Real Madrid are so boring. 88th minute Ronaldo will score a penalty to make it 1-0 and will take his shirt off.

Usual boring anticlimactic stuff.

Probably. Agree with this.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    So Rio and Frank both agreed it was good defending and not intentional. But you professional footballers kown better? Lmao

but... but... but... they played for Man United & Chelsea so they're biased!!111!!!1
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    selb wrote: »
    Salama wrote: »

That's how I see it too.

The thing is, it's not even the locked arm that's got injured. The arm locked was the right arm, as soon as Salah sits up he holds his left arm, it was an accident guys, get a grip

It's never the locked part that gets injured. Wrestling fundamentals.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

Rio played for Man Utd :D:D , you think he'd say otherwise on Liverpool who plays against Real Madrid with his dear Ronaldo?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Numlocked_ wrote: »

I'm a big fan of Ramos's quality but this was 100% intentional. He will deny that ofcourse but it was. You can clearly see him holding on and dragging Salah down.

Because you know better than Rip Ferdinand who said it was good defending?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Rio played for Man Utd :D:D , you think he'd say otherwise on Liverpool who plays against Real Madrid with his dear Ronaldo?

And Frank Lampard? He said it wasn't intentional. They're both professionals, they wouldn't be biased about this. Seriously people. Your clutching at straws.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

but... but... but... they played for Man United & Chelsea so they're biased!!111!!!1

Look further down, that argument actually came up lol.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Rio and Frank, another bunch of 'clean' tacklers....
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018

Seriously dude, it's a defenders job to get the ball and stop the attacker getting into the box, we're not playing touch football
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Let's listen to FIFA players over professional footballers right?