When your lucks in....

shepj6
471 posts Sunday League Hero
Had 3 Prime Gold Player packs to open after completing prem league SBC earlier in week. First pack....

2d0yoh1.jpg

:D

Comments

  • Byrnzie28
    1781 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice
  • shepj6
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was happy enough to see Icardi walkout, had to rub my eyes when I saw SMS in the same pack!
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Was happy enough to see Icardi walkout, had to rub my eyes when I saw SMS in the same pack!

    Glad for you mate
  • holdenwait
    55331 posts National Treasure
    Damnnn
  • Footballer_1000
    1280 posts Professional
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Had 3 Prime Gold Player packs to open after completing prem league SBC earlier in week. First pack....

    2d0yoh1.jpg

    :D

    I suggest you buy a lotto ticket asap.
  • mdizzl3
    12328 posts Has That Special Something
    B)
  • agn3l_an1l
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Spent 40k and FIFA points on packs and got Dani alves as my only walk out :)) and now I have 126 coins left . FML
  • shepj6
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    agn3l_an1l wrote: »
    Spent 40k and FIFA points on packs and got Dani alves as my only walk out :)) and now I have 126 coins left . FML

    Sorry mate :(

    I did store up 80 packs worth approx 2m coins and pulled nothing from the BPL TOTS week, so due a bit of luck :)
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Discardi and Savic, nice
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Oh my days, I literally 2sec Ago just saw Castro pack Deco and TOTS Insigne in same pack, and then op pack luck. Damm! GG
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good!!!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14195 posts Has That Special Something
    i feel sick yet again, why cant i have good luck it's not fair :'(
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    That's a sweet Parolo you packed! Congrats!
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    My packed players would've started at Potuk
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol I opened 2x Premium Gold Players, 2x Prime Gold Players, 2x Mega Pack and a Rare Players Pack and the best was Pedro. Only other notable pulls were Balotellu and Carvalho.
  • shepj6
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2018
    Having played 3 games in fut champs with SMS now, at the moment can’t tell that much difference to his 88 PTG which I’ve just sold. Might just be that I’m crap at the game though and this card is wasted on me :)
  • dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha nice i just opened 1 calci premium pack mertens and kolarov not as good as sms and icardi but still nice
  • shepj6
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    dupree wrote: »
    Haha nice i just opened 1 calci premium pack mertens and kolarov not as good as sms and icardi but still nice

    Nice one. Loved martens 90 inform card, will see what I get in the 20-30 calico upgrade packs I’ll be doing over the weekend, would love to pack him.
Sign In or Register to comment.