did my opponent trigger this?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited May 2018
coincidentally this happened when i was about to win the game (as you can see i was leading 4-3 in the dying minute of extra time .... this was my 3rd WL game after losing the first 2)...

signed back in and got the DNF message... got a loss plus Aguero's hat trick didn't add to his card stats :(

entire clip is too long so had to split it into 2

5qePiFZ.gif

vzj3NXv.gif

Comments

• Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No you lost your connection. If opponent quit and you were winning you would have got the win
  • TheGame019
    20 posts Ball Boy
    BC_United wrote: »
    coincidentally this happened when i was about to win the game (as you can see i was leading 4-3 in the dying minute of extra time .... this was my 3rd WL game after losing the first 2)...

signed back in and got the DNF message... got a loss plus Aguero's hat trick didn't add to his card stats :(

5qePiFZ.gif

vzj3NXv.gif

He probably did the no loss glitch
  • LuckyStrikE
    3373 posts National Call-Up
    Had a DC. Me and opponent were 2-2. He messaged me after and asked what happened. I think the servers are acting up
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    TheGame019 wrote: »
    BC_United wrote: »

5qePiFZ.gif

vzj3NXv.gif

He probably did the no loss glitch

Any of those glitches give whoever is winning the win though apparently, looks like you just lost connection
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Or you pressed the home button to record this clip
  • BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    Hujaber wrote: »
    Or you pressed the home button to record this clip

That would be logic and hilarious.