Price for TOTS Neymar?

SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
325 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
How much do you guys think he will he be? cheaper than the sbc?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    1.2-1.3 mil I’d say.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Its tough. Like Sessegnon still costs around 60k on PS4 whereas I did the SBC for about 45k. The big difference is the tots will he tradable so if you get bored you can sell.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    in a week, 1.5. in another week 1.2
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    2m
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    1.8m+ at first, will drop to 1.6 or so when SBCs drop, and will settle around 1.3-1.4 for a bit in a week or two. These prices may not be exact, but they will certainly be close, I’d guess within 100k more or 100k less.
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    1.8m+ at first, will drop to 1.6 or so when SBCs drop, and will settle around 1.3-1.4 for a bit in a week or two. These prices may not be exact, but they will certainly be close, I’d guess within 100k more or 100k less.

that would still be 100k - 200k too much for me. guess i'll just have to pack him in the sbc than.. :D
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think he will drop to 900k.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

that would still be 100k - 200k too much for me. guess i'll just have to pack him in the sbc than.. :D

Yeah... he is going to be the best player for his type in the game, if not just behind Prime Pele, although most people seem to really hate Pele’s cards this year, so Neymar might just be the best Small and agile CAM in the game. Based on what people have been saying about every single one of his cards, that Neymar might just be a top 3 attacker in the game as I’m sure he will be able to exploit this meta with his Pace—some 99 Pace players don’t feel like they have 99 Pace, while others like Sterling feel like they have 105 Pace lol
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    Mdx wrote: »

that would be too cheap for one of the most desirable cards of the game i guess
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Mdx wrote: »

that would be too cheap for one of the most desirable cards of the game i guess

WC mode crashes the market. So he might drop below 1m
  • Lackosweat
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    I did the sbc for 1.1 mil pre packs. He’s worth every single coins. Top 3 best attacker in the game in my book, just behind prime R9 and TOTY CR7.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro

Easy peasy :D
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I did the sbc for 1.1 mil pre packs. He’s worth every single coins. Top 3 best attacker in the game in my book, just behind prime R9 and TOTY CR7.

i also wanted to go for the sbc but i didn't have enaugh coins.. also some ppl said that the TOTS would be cheaper. I think that was also the case with Kante last year.
    E_clipZe wrote: »

Easy peasy :D

i packed Malcome, Fernandinho and Casemiro in earlyer sbcs so i'm pretty confident x)