3 old icons

starchunderpants
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Larson overmars Laudrup.... submit them in prime icon sbc and hope for the best or just keep??? Since fifa is dead and over 600 games with all 3 each and $20 Canadian dollars spent in game... mad hours trading..
What y'all say?

Comments

• Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    If your not going to use them you can
    a) submit them to complete an icon like gullit, r9 etc that require multiple
    b) submit them for 100k packs in various icon sbcs
    c) use them as high rated sbc fodder
    i'd recomend a
  • starchunderpants
    They part of my main team. I build around all 3 of them... I only have 500k and a crap load of gold red informs.. my reds are nothing special. Best one is dybala but can t build around him
  • starchunderpants
    So thanks so far... I may just do this with the primes
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea get a prime. I did put baby Vieira, prime Kluivert, prime zanetti, tots sterling, sbc de bruyne and some other untradeable tots players in prime Gullit and wow he is something else
  • nj10
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I have gullit he's probably the best icon out there.

Use your icons for him or any of the icons which were your favourite player
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Gullit is the best because he's so versatile that if you dont like him in one position you'll find somewhere to play him. Others are hit and miss, you may like or hate them
  • iggypop
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a prime Hernandez who has scored over 1000 goals! but now have Aguero and Werner TOTS! he is now barely a sub! don't really have the coins for a top tier icon!