DAILY K.O TOURNAMENTS A JOKE

1
MacDaddy
731 posts Semi-Pro
So tried it for the first time, had a team rated 82. First 3 games against 82 rated teams as well.

5-4
12-0
4-1
Get to the final come up against a full icon team rated 92. 4-0 for him by first half. I ended up quiting. His defenders were faster than all my players. W T F EA REALLY???? Just a joke, balance the games!!! If I knew wouldn’t have even wasted my time with those silly tournaments!

Comments

  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Git..
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    The balance has nothing to do with team ratings, but maybe if you didn't thump someone 12-0 you would have got someone easier. Finals are always tough
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    BL86 wrote: »
    Git..
    ... better team

  • fred1266
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    you also match up against players who are in the finals
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    Lost 6 DKT finals this week ;) just cant win the last one. I dont know why my status still says Im qualified? I have done nothing to gain it. And if Im qualified, I wont ruin this weekend with WL.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    fred1266 wrote: »
    you also match up against players who are in the finals

    Yeah... so OP is unhappy that he got 3 lucky draws against chumps and then had to play a hard opponent in the finals.

    Would you have been happier to get knocked out round 1 by the same guy you lost to in the finals?
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s not about loosing, 82 rated and I go up against all 3 teams same 82 rating. Why do I meet a guy with a team rated 92 with pure icons in the final. Does that even make any sense??? He will beat anyone with 82 rated. That doesn’t make any sense. His players were 10x faster and more reactive than mine. They scored from anywhere.
  • Chewbaccary
    2682 posts National Call-Up
    You aren't guaranteed to come up against a low rated team just because you have one.

    The game is called "Ultimate Team", not "82 Rated Squad".
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    It’s not about loosing, 82 rated and I go up against all 3 teams same 82 rating. Why do I meet a guy with a team rated 92 with pure icons in the final. Does that even make any sense??? He will beat anyone with 82 rated. That doesn’t make any sense. His players were 10x faster and more reactive than mine. They scored from anywhere.

    I have a super icon Gullit/CR7/Vieira squad, and I've lost to a NIF 82 or so rated squad more than once in the finals of a DKT.

    if you're good enough you can beat a better rated squad, although it is tough.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    Fifa is 8 months out, you should have much better team than 82 rated. You shouldn't have easier opponets just because you have weak team, why would you upgrade if that was the case.

    The prize is 89 rated TOTS so you should earn it not gifted to you.
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Guys I purposely brought down my rating. My team would usually be 87. May as well leave it there
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Guys I purposely brought down my rating. My team would usually be 87. May as well leave it there

    :joy::joy::joy:

    so you're upset that bronze benching didn't work! this is hilarious
  • SILVERLIGHT
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think random matchmaking is fair because you cannot filter the experienced players by using a "few people use" lower rated team.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    So tried it for the first time, had a team rated 82. First 3 games against 82 rated teams as well.

    5-4
    12-0
    4-1
    Get to the final come up against a full icon team rated 92. 4-0 for him by first half. I ended up quiting. His defenders were faster than all my players. W T F EA REALLY???? Just a joke, balance the games!!! If I knew wouldn’t have even wasted my time with those silly tournaments!

    You beat random scrubs. Then you came up against someone who is also in the final and he was too good for you. Sorry.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Guys I purposely brought down my rating. My team would usually be 87. May as well leave it there

    :lol:
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Yep super good, pressing the shoot button from anywhere with icon players takes a lot of skills lol been playing Fifa for over 10 years. The balancing is crap. U guys are probably new to this game.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2018
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Yep super good, pressing the shoot button from anywhere with icon players takes a lot of skills lol been playing Fifa for over 10 years. The balancing is ****. U guys are probably new to this game.
    You didn't mind when you beat those poor 82 teams

    It's skill if you win but it's the game if you lose.
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Even if I lost to a 82 or 85 that’s ok with me in any round, but playing a team all of a sudden 92 who have super powers is a right joke, the odds are 1-100 I beat a team like that. Doesn’t make any sense. All his players were faster
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    It’s the balancing of the team ratings u moron, how old are u 10?

    :p:p:p
  • Smarf2000
    8 posts Ball Boy
    The entire game is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke, why are you even still playing it?!
  • SILVERLIGHT
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Great logic. Your opponents cannot use faster players than yours.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t know what was a bigger failure, your thread or your DKT.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love dkt, so easy to get these free tots players.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    BL86 wrote: »
    I don’t know what was a bigger failure, your thread or your DKT.

    this
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Ok guys the balancing is great, seems I am the only one who has a problem with it. Never ever been matched up in online seasons with a 92 rated team. However in the DKT final miraculously I am matched up with one because as u guys seem to think the balancing it perfectly ok. Ok my bad, u guys are awesome and I am jus C R AP. Happy? Lol
  • GTaylor
    1109 posts Professional
    Finally won it with 4 tries remaining. After facing lots of 90 + rated squads I had a smooth run including an 8-4 final RQ. Happy Days. Volland straight into the SERIE A SBC Sunday
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    Ok guys the balancing is great, seems I am the only one who has a problem with it. Never ever been matched up in online seasons with a 92 rated team. However in the DKT final miraculously I am matched up with one because as u guys seem to think the balancing it perfectly ok. Ok my bad, u guys are awesome and I am jus C R AP. Happy? Lol

    I’ll put a few points you MacDaddy:

    - If you have a competitive tournament mode with a decent TOTS prize, do you seriously not expect to come up against good teams/players?

    - I have a 92 rated team and I lost 5 finals.. yes 5! Now, that’s because I breezed past first 3 opponents and then on 5 occasions came up against a better player. That’s how it goes. I didn’t create a thread about it, I just got on with it until I was the better player.

    - Stop whining about balancing, matchmaking etc while you deliberately bronze bench to exploit it!
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Won it on my first try tonight, after losing a Final Monday. It's much easier on Thursday, came up against ridiculous looking stacked teams, they all get slapped by this squad.

    20180524_220347.png
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Won it on my first try tonight, after losing a Final Monday. It's much easier on Thursday, came up against ridiculous looking stacked teams, they all get slapped by this squad.

    20180524_220347.png

    Teams like that are a nightmare to play against :lol:
  • MxM15
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    Smarf2000 wrote: »
    The entire game is a **** joke, why are you even still playing it?!

    If i dont play a game or find it a joke i wouldnt even bother to go on that forum.
Sign In or Register to comment.