how would you improve this?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
currently running this and felt quite solid last WL....

the only things i don't like about this squad is TOTS Hernandez (doesn't really overlap but i packed him untradable) and TOTS Guedes (right footed 3* WF not ideal at LM but the only TOTS i can get there for full chem) and i can't get TOTS Son in the starting XI for full chem...

Also, is it worth upgrading TOTS Griez to TOTS Messi/CR7? If they won't be much of an improvement then i'd rather wait till Ultimate TOTS when they're cheaper

Z8lofIr.jpg

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31570 posts National Team Captain
    Lb tots gaya
    Lcm more attacking b2b
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2928 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely alba at lb
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Lb tots gaya
    Lcm more attacking b2b

any good suggestions for LCM?
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    BC_United wrote: »
    Lb tots gaya
    Lcm more attacking b2b

Suarez?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Surely alba at lb

he's probably the best available option atm? just waiting to see if TOTS Sandro would be better

anyone i can improve at LM but keeping full chem?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Lb tots gaya
    Lcm more attacking b2b

Suarez?

haha damn i just sold TOTS Suarez 2 days ago for a 250k loss including tax... bought on Sat at 1190 sold on Tues at 999

had him at LST and didn't find him any better than Griez... is he better at LCM than LST?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11627 posts Has That Special Something
    Surely alba at lb

he's probably the best available option atm? just waiting to see if TOTS Sandro would be better

From what I've been seeing he shouldn't bd getting a tots
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Surely alba at lb

From what I've been seeing he shouldn't bd getting a tots

really... then alba would be probably be the best LB then i can still get for fresh.... is he better value than TOTY Marcelo?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    How many wins did you get last week?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    How many wins did you get last week?

started well 3-1 and had 2 teams, then things all started to go wrong and was down 3-12... then combined the 2 teams into a hybrid and was 5-20... then finally decided to strengthen defence, replace Godin with Ramos, Otamendi with Azp, Oblak with DDG and made it 11-24
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    grabbed a fresh TOTS Alba few hours ago for 299k... was 10-15k above lowest bin so not too bad... can't wait to use him this WL hopefully he's worth it... I have LB set to always overlap so Hernandez wasn't the best..

would replacing TOTS Griez with TOTS CR7 improve my team a lot? tempted by that fresh TOTS CR7 at 3.6M BIN but then he'll probably be less than 3M during Ultimate TOTS (maybe that's the reason why he's been listed for hours and still not being bought?)... so unless he can help me move from Silver 2 to Elite then maybe I should hold for another week to save 600k as I'm also looking to replace Saul with 90/93 Gullit

Almost bought the fresh TOTS Messi at 1.78M BIN before rewards yesterday but figured having 2 short strikers might limit my attack if I play hm alongside TOTS Aguero
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    grabbed a fresh TOTS Alba few hours ago for 299k... was 10-15k above lowest bin so not too bad... can't wait to use him this WL hopefully he's worth it... I have LB set to always overlap so Hernandez wasn't the best..

would replacing TOTS Griez with TOTS CR7 improve my team a lot? tempted by that fresh TOTS CR7 at 3.6M BIN but then he'll probably be less than 3M during Ultimate TOTS (maybe that's the reason why he's been listed for hours and still not being bought?)... so unless he can help me move from Silver 2 to Elite then maybe I should hold for another week to save 600k as I'm also looking to replace Saul with 90/93 Gullit

Almost bought the fresh TOTS Messi at 1.78M BIN before rewards yesterday but figured having 2 short strikers might limit my attack if I play hm alongside TOTS Aguero

I don't mean this in a bad way but no single player will get you from silver 2 to Elite. They may improve you some but that is quite a big jump, especially considering how you did this weekend with a stacked team. That's a struggle to get to 11 to winning 29 games, more importantly, only losing 11.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You are not getting to elite. You just got to silver 2!

Gold 2 to elite is a jump that one player wouldn’t solve.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

I don't mean this in a bad way but no single player will get you from silver 2 to Elite. They may improve you some but that is quite a big jump, especially considering how you did this weekend with a stacked team. That's a struggle to get to 11 to winning 29 games, more importantly, only losing 11.

thanks guys for the reality check! still don't understand why I found it easier to reach Gold 3 last year than Silver 2 this year.... guess I better save that 3.6M for now... maybe for WC mode....

or just get 90 Gullit.... do you guys think replacing Saul with Gullit at LCM will be more impactful than replacing Greiz with TOTS CR7?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

thanks guys for the reality check! still don't understand why I found it easier to reach Gold 3 last year than Silver 2 this year.... guess I better save that 3.6M for now... maybe for WC mode....

or just get 90 Gullit.... do you guys think replacing Saul with Gullit at LCM will be more impactful than replacing Greiz with TOTS CR7?

Don’t be nuts and waste 3.6 on wc mode man.. It’s gonna be a two week thing tops at most..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I would stop worrying about “impact” and “worth the extra” and buy players you like.

You’re rich. Just buy whoever.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    I would stop worrying about “impact” and “worth the extra” and buy players you like.

You’re rich. Just buy whoever.

This buy some players on fut you like and just save like 300-400k tops for wc.
  • sofyanm
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2018
    You can use Son on 7 chem at RM
    Your team is decent except that left side, if you want to win more you need to try hard, improving your team won't change anything if you can use the players properly
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Coins dependent get Gullit at LCM he is a game changer.

Might not get you to Elite but will certainly provide a boost
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Agree with the comments above, don't waste a lot on WC mode, it'll be very short lived. We don't even know if it'll be any good. Gullit will improve your team, it would also benefit you doing the SBC & getting untradeable Gullit, you do worry too much about coins & this would help. It's not wasted as he's the best player on the game, every pro has him, every top 100 & elite player has him, that should tell you all you need to know. Also he is an icon so will go into any team on full chem & opens up the door to use other players, a couple of legends make the world of difference for team building.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    Sell it all and buy a NIF BPL team. In fact, discard the untradables, I hear that helps you get to elite
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    sofyanm wrote: »
    You can use Son on 7 chem at RM
    Your team is decent except that left side, if you want to win more you need to try hard, improving your team won't change anything if you can use the players properly

Son on 7 Chem better than Sterling on full Chem? When I started both on full Chem back then with a BPL team I noticed that they are very different. Sterling could exploit when opponents left back pushes too far up while Son was excellent with rebound goals on the left
  • Hoopsterz
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't want to sound rude but have you tried playing some of the skill games? I don't play WL just for stress but was a constant gold 1 player last year. Skill games help you master things you see other people do but don't want to mess about with in game. Just a tip and i always find them really useful if i find i'm struggling to improve.

But really nice team. If i was you I'd get Gullit or a version of Vieira because i thought Saul was useless when i tried him CM in a 4411 and RCM in a 41212(2).
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Don't want to sound rude but have you tried playing some of the skill games? I don't play WL just for stress but was a constant gold 1 player last year. Skill games help you master things you see other people do but don't want to mess about with in game. Just a tip and i always find them really useful if i find i'm struggling to improve.

But really nice team. If i was you I'd get Gullit or a version of Vieira because i thought Saul was useless when i tried him CM in a 4411 and RCM in a 41212(2).

yes i tried the skill games way back... aced all the bronze ones and almost all the silver ones (except 1 or 2 i rmb).... that's why i stopped... was trying to ace all silver ones b4 starting the gold ones but it never happened...

and yes i don't do any of the skill moves... none of the fake shots / berba spin / drag back... is it really crucial to master those? thought i'd be too nervous in game to use any of those anyways