Do try this card!!!

Angy
2746 posts Fans' Favourite
https://www.futbin.com/18/player/19144/Djaniny/

What a hidden gem!! He feels like a super fast Balotelli (minus the 4 star skills obviously) and his shooting (both in the box and long shots) are just unbelievably good!!

Must try him. You can't link him obviously so you need to sub him in at ST.

And no...I'm not selling any. He is anyways at discard tots value

Comments

• LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner
    I got him in the SBC and the stats do look good, not tried him yet tho
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed him i n the sbc and used him for a few games. Seemed really good
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him to start at RM but not used him yet. I hoping he's better than Lozano
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him to start at RM but not used him yet. I hoping he's better than Lozano

He is a totally different player as compared to Lozano. Much more clinical and stronger...though he lacks the zig zag ability of Lozano.

Do try him at ST though as in the wings his 3 star skills are an issue and his main weapons...ie his strength and shooting are more useful at ST.

Here is a review on him that I agree with...though the reviewer used the card at RW and thus I feel missed a better experience

• Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh how I hate this card. I found it similar to NIF Bale, effective but clunky and heavy to dribble. Total disappointment.

• Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Yeah he's nowhere near lozano unfortunately. As stated above his size means he ain't fluid and doesn't suit the game really.
    Better as a striker.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    If youre getting excited at that card, go try out tots smolov , just ripped apart the elite defenders in the dkt
  • forearms
    5301 posts Big Money Move
    Gotta love the +20 overall ratings boost over his NIF! From 71-->91.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Tried him as a sub for a couple of games, did not get on with him well. Feels clunky and unresponsive. I like players with a bit of agility and balance.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Tried him as a sub for a couple of games, did not get on with him well. Feels clunky and unresponsive. I like players with a bit of agility and balance.

This, was really hoping he would be good
  • ItsOnlyAli
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    he feels awful, Gave him 5 games in Div 1 then bought JanenBaksh and Hurtardo who are both much better on the ball and much more enjoyable to use
  • Java
    878 posts Semi-Pro
    I feel like all the negative reviews are always from people that don't know how to use these players. He was miles better than Lozano for me. He felt so quick and strong, and I think he is the most OP super sub you can get for less than 100k in the game. I think he is even better than TOTS Lozano. I don't depend on skills to score though.
  • forearms
    5301 posts Big Money Move
    Java wrote: »
    I feel like all the negative reviews are always from people that don't know how to use these players. He was miles better than Lozano for me. He felt so quick and strong, and I think he is the most OP super sub you can get for less than 100k in the game. I think he is even better than TOTS Lozano. I don't depend on skills to score though.

People (some) play the game differently than others. Lozano seems perfect for the PTB driven pass 1-2 counterattack crowd. I prefer buildup and fluidity. This guy does look interesting.
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro

TVM gave him a very high rating. And I do rate his player reviews.
    Might give him another shout.
    He only played for me 20-50 minutes both as a winger and a striker.
    Will go for the full 90/120 minutes for him next.