What shirt do you give your opponent in WL

MxM15
832 posts Semi-Pro
You go for a nice shirt you like or give him a shirt from a club you dont like just to motivate you

Comments

• BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Something neon and bright.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    MxM15 wrote: »
    You go for a nice shirt you like or give him a shirt from a club you dont like just to motivate you

Lol I don't play WL, are you allowed to choose their kit?
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I've been using White Madrid kit as my home jersey, and Red Liverpool kit for my opponents. Going by the WL results, everything points to a Madrid victory this weekend >:)
  • Nazgul
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use New Zealand home kit and play against Sweden home kit
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Yes mate, you choose the kits. They don’t see it though, only you.
  • CharlieC
    6199 posts Big Money Move
    I just think it was a shame they had to do this to stop the elite players cheating.
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    krappen07 wrote: »
    I've been using White Madrid kit as my home jersey, and Red Liverpool kit for my opponents. Going by the WL results, everything points to a Madrid victory this weekend >:)

Nice one. I hope you are right
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Swim suit ;)
    Or just something that contrast my home kit ;)
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I just think it was a shame they had to do this to stop the elite players cheating.

Please explain?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Yes mate, you choose the kits. They don’t see it though, only you.

Lol fair enough.
  • CharlieC

Please explain?

The top players were choosing kits to play in that other top players could recognise and they were backing out of games at that stage in order to avoid each other. This is why it was changed.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Please explain?

The top players were choosing kits to play in that other top players could recognise and they were backing out of games at that stage in order to avoid each other. This is why it was changed.

Ffs. This community is so toxic.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional

Please explain?

Don’t forget they were blocking each other too :D
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Please explain?

Don’t forget they were blocking each other too :D

The things this community will do for a win.
  • CharlieC

Please explain?

There's huge amounts of money at stake for the pro's these days with the winner of the FIWC getting $250,000, so of course they will use all the tricks they can to get the opportunity to play for it but it has a knock on effect for the regular players and this is one of them. Same with all the glitches they exploit, they'll do literally anything to win.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    The blue Barca kit, mines the home Spain kit. They have to be nice and bright for when the eyes get tired after a load of games.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Please explain?

There's huge amounts of money at stake for the pro's these days with the winner of the FIWC getting $250,000, so of course they will use all the tricks they can to get the opportunity to play for it but it has a knock on effect for the regular players and this is one of them. Same with all the glitches they exploit, they'll do literally anything to win.

Yeah I get there's a lot of money. But there's still a thing called gamesmanship. But regardless, all these glitches and exploits shows that FIFA is not ready to be an eSport
  • MxM15
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    The blue Barca kit, mines the home Spain kit. They have to be nice and bright for when the eyes get tired after a load of games.

Good tip! I have to keep that in mind when i play late in the evening
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krappen07 wrote: »

I use exactly the same haha