Silver Upgrade SBC!

xLewangoalski9x
228 posts Sunday League Hero
With the new TOTW and Bundesliga TOTS still in packs I've find out thats probably the best time for the Silver Upgrade SBC! Let me explain why.

You get 3 common (non-rare) gold players for completing this SBC. Some of you know and some don't, but you can get any Special card in this pack if the player Base card is non-rare!

The cost of this SBC is very low at this time of FUT. You need 11 silver players with 40 chemistry to complete the SBC. If you get them on bid (150 coins) this will cost you 1650 coins. With buy now option it is 2200 coins. Paying 1650 coins for 3 gold non-rare players pretty much equals the price if you buy them on the market as the cheapest ones goes for 450 coins (thats the worst scenario that can happen to you).

But we are here for the special cards! There is the biggest number of special cards you can pack in the Silver upgrade SBC this year.

You can get:
4 TOTS players - Gregoritsch (89), Caligiuri (90), Uth (93), Petersen (94)
13 IF Players - Barreiro (79), Mata (79), Joao Pereira (81), Rodrigo (81), Viviani (81), Gomez (81), Vecino (82), Lopez (82), Hamouma (82), Nkoulou (84), Dubois (84), Areola (84), Adebayor (84)
7 Hero/MOTM cards - Cristiano (76), Green (77), Le Fondre (77), Al Ghamdi (81), Vieirinha (81), Gabi (84), Grigg (86)

If you look at the stats of all the players above, most of them are not that good but they are all great for the all kind of SBC's. TOTS cards are very usable for TOTS Guaranted SBC's coming out every Sunday/Tuesday and also for some high rated Prime Icons SBC squads.

With the Ligue 1 and Serie A both coming on Friday I believe there will be even more TOTS players available in this SBC, so pay attention to all the non-rare players that are getting TOTS card.

So far I packed few IF and 3 TOTS players in these packs: TOTS Robertson, TOTS Hernandez and TOTS Gregoritsch.

232328997dc7c9045bec2df5862cc989.jpg

GL to everyone and if you manage to get someone post it here B)

Comments

• alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great post, thank you. How many times did you do the upgrade? If I had a Bund. team I'd do this, will keep an eye out for the Series A one. My only worry is rinsing the silvers needed for future MM, lol.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Not sure how you've packed any in the three player ones. Done at least 400 now, and absolutely nothing.
  • xLewangoalski9x
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Great post, thank you. How many times did you do the upgrade? If I had a Bund. team I'd do this, will keep an eye out for the Series A one. My only worry is rinsing the silvers needed for future MM, lol.

Gregoritsch was the pure luck. I had 11 untradable silver players that I didn't need in my club. Swap them and got him. One and only pack I did yesterday. Will definately do some more in the next few days.

In overall I didn't do the upgrade that many times to be fair. I did quite a few during Community TOTS and EFL as there were also many non-rare players available in the TOTS and got Robertson. Then I used him in the first Guaranted SBC and got Hamsik.

During PL and La Liga TOTS I didn't do many, but still managed to pack the only player available - TOTS Hernandez.
  • xLewangoalski9x
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Not sure how you've packed any in the three player ones. Done at least 400 now, and absolutely nothing.

Luck I guess. I am also not sure how are people getting Icons in the packs. I've opened thousand of packs from WL rewards, SBC's, etc... while some people are getting them regulary.
  • xLewangoalski9x
    Any luck guys?
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any luck guys?

Hey bro, going to hold out until Series A one since I don't run a Bund. team. I have like 40 pages each of silvers and bronzes that I've been holding to use, so will likely do that then. I guess I'll just have to deal with that risk that some of the players I use could be worth like 5k if featured in a future MM, lol, that's the only part that could suck.
  • AnnoyedNoid
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think Ligue 1 had quite a few last year. Might be worth waiting for them?
  • forearms
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah! And with 4 non-rare golds in TOTS you pull a blue from every other Bundesliga Premium Upgrade SBC!

Or you go 30 or more without ever seeing a TOTS.
  • xLewangoalski9x
    UPDATE:

Calcio A - Luis Alberto (91), Torreira (90), Chiesa (90), Masiello (89), Alisson (88)
    Ligue 1 - Thauvin (94), Lecomte (93), Toko-Ekambi (92), Debuchy (91), Kimpembe (91), Mariano (90), Aouar (90), Rabiot (90), Rony Lopes (89)

You can pack 14 TOTS players in a Silver Upgrade pack. You can also add 13 IF players on the list!
  • Flamstead
    3549 posts National Call-Up
    UPDATE:

Calcio A - Luis Alberto (91), Torreira (90), Chiesa (90), Masiello (89), Alisson (88)
    Ligue 1 - Thauvin (94), Lecomte (93), Toko-Ekambi (92), Debuchy (91), Kimpembe (91), Mariano (90), Aouar (90), Rabiot (90), Rony Lopes (89)

You can pack 14 TOTS players in a Silver Upgrade pack. You can also add 13 IF players on the list!

Nice work dude.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Not in that sbc but I got tots uth + 3 other rare cards in a premium bundes upgrade pack
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone checked I’d this is worth doing lately
  • Flamstead
    3549 posts National Call-Up

Done quite a few (+50) getting rid of Silvers and yet to hit a special card from the results.
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Flamstead wrote: »

Done quite a few (+50) getting rid of Silvers and yet to hit a special card from the results.

maybe try the gold upgrade instead? use the non-rares you got from the silver upgrade. i have done maybe 5 to 6 yesterday, almost every time got a special card from it. Much better draw than the 81+ SBCs I tried, and much cheaper.