Fifa Mobile - Normal Friendly Match?

Ghazano
434 posts An Exciting Prospect
I haven’t played on mobile since FIFA 14 but I remember the FUT parts was almost exactly like the console version and also they had regular friendly exhibition mode.

So you could play in a quick match versus another player Liverpool versus Real Madrid or Chelsea versus man united.

I can’t seem to find that here all I see is me being forced into a streamline of objectives with my crappy 50 rated players or some attack mode

Comments

• Ghazano
    Does no one know? I am out of town for a week so I just want to play some quick friendly matches with real teams to get my fix.

I don’t want to build my crappy mobile ultimate team up from scratch
  • ZizioGardo
    1435 posts Professional
    edited May 2018
    Can't be done. FIFA Mobile is all just Mobile FUT. You can't play with real teams.
  • zawcrane
    18 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA 14 was the last mobile game by EA FIFA that had modes such as Career, Penalty Shootout, Quick Match etc.

Ever since 2015 the game is all FUT. People are actually attempting to mod FIFA 14 Mobile and get new kits/players as it is the last good mobile game made by EA Sports FIFA.
  • Ghazano
    Yes the FIFA 14 version was so much better. They removed basically all the features.
  • Ghazano
    edited May 2018
    Wow not only can you not play with real teams but you can’t even play against other players anymore Lol.

The new versus attack mode which is matches you against other players is actually just a two minute race to see who can score more goals against the AI defence LOL
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Ghazano wrote: »
    Wow not only can you not play with real teams but you can’t even play against other players anymore Lol.

The new versus attack mode which is matches you against other players is actually just a two minute race to see who can score more goals against the AI defence LOL

Vs Attack is such bs man lol.